chapter 1: 18 birthday party

Today was a big day for Ayia, she was turning 18. Her father, Subzero, was making her cake while Reptile and his wife along with Scorpion was decorating. Johnnu and Jax along with their family was setting up the food. Beast was sitting in a tree making a gift for Ayia. Soon the party gets ready as Ayia headed out of Jax house as the party was taking place on Jax's farm. The party started and Ayia was sitting down. Beast walked over to her and sat next to her. "Hey Ayia." He said. Ayia looked at him and smiled "Hey." She replied and hugged him. "I Made you something" he hands her the flower necklace. She smiled and takes it. "Thank you." She said. He puts it around her neck making sure its on her good. She smiled at him. During the party ir was time to blow out the cake and open presents. Ayia blew out the candles while people finished singing happy birthday to her. She opened all her gifts and soon the party ended. Everyone went hom but Reptile and his family stayed. Ayia and Beast was in her room puttinf her gifts away. She had a teddy bear a few jewelry and much more. "Thank you, X" she said (X is beast nickname) bwast Nods "No problem." He said smiling. After they sat on her bed. They chatted for a while before he had to go home. "Talk to you tomorrow?" He asked her. "Sure, I can visit you" she said smiling. They hugged for a bit then he headed home through the portal that lead to their island. Ayia went ot bed but it was morning at Beast place.