Chapter 2: Hanging out

The next day Ayia woke up and stretched. She soon gets out of bed and get dressed then headed out of her bedroom. She went to the kitchen, Subzero was there getting the tea set ready as usual, "Good morning Ayia." He said. "Morning father." She replied back. "If you like to join me for some tea, I'll meet you in the courtyard." Subzero said as he headed out of the kitchen and headed down the hallway to the doors that lead to the courtyard. Ayia followed him and went tthe courtyard as well. Subzero set the tea set on the ground and sat down on one side while Ayia sat down on the other side. He then made a cup of tea and handed it to her "I guess since you're 18 which means you're an adult now, I give you permission to do what you want but with some rules" he said "You can stay out later, you can now join the mortal kombat tournaments and join me in training with the Lin kuei." Ayia takes a drink of her tea "Sounds good" she said smiling. They had a good chat before Ayia set off and went through a portal that lead to the island of Zaterra. Once she went through the portal, the portal closes and she started walking to the village. The village was crowded but peaceful. The Zaterrians knew her very well and didn't bother her. She went to Reptile lair which was like a small temple. She was greeted with Reptile's wife, Yuki. "He's in his room like always Ayia." Yuki said. Ayia nodded and headed towards a ladder that lead up to a small room that is connected to a short tunnel. She went through the tunnel and made it to Beast's room. She opened his door and saw him still sleeping. He was around 6"7 so his tail was the only thing that wasn't covered up by his blanket. She walked over to him and flopped on him. "Ugh" Beast said. "Wake up X, you said we would hang out today." She said as she taos his head. Beast opens the covers up and puts them over her, trapping her under the blanket with him. "Ssshh, we nap." He said as he holds her under him. She giggle "Fine, only a few minutes." Hr tried his best to not lay fully on her as she was very short compared to him so he turned over on his back and laid her on top of him. They napped for a few minutes before getting out of bed. They headed oyt of his room and out of the temple. "So what are we going to do?" She asked "we can go to the lake and swim." he replied, Beast didn't mind what they did as long as he was with her, it didn't matter. Sge nodded and headed into the woods. They went down a path that leads to their favorite lake. Once they got there, Beast looks around and took his shirt off and jumped in the water. He swims to the top and looked at Ayia. Ayka yook off her jacket first, then her top alomg with ber bottoms, a swimsuit like outfit. Beast never saw her in that, she was sexy and beautiful. He felt something strange and looked down. He swims to a rock and stood behind it, hiding something. Ayia gets in the water and looks at him "you're alright?" She asked "Yeah, I'm fine." He replied with a embarrassing tone. She walked close to him and splashed water at him. He did the same, soon they ran deeper in the lake having a splash fight. Beast dived under water and swim towards her. He swims to the surface and picks her up and holds her bridal style. She looks at him and smile. He smiles back. Hours later they sut on the ground near the lake. They're soon interrupted by a group of male Zaterrians who kept their eyes on Ayia. They walked over to them, one was flirting with her "Damn, I always thought humans were ugly but this one, she's fine as fuck." Ome said. Ayia looked away but Beast looked at them and said "You leave her alone." He said. The other zaterrian didn't listen "Who are you? Her mate? Like she'll ever fuck you." Beast growled while standing up, his height frightened the group as they were no match for him. They backed away. Beast looked at Ayia and walked iver to her and sat down next to him. "Thanks." She said as she lays back. "you're welcome." Beast replied as he did the same. "Sorry for having people interrupt us, I just wanted us to hang out." He said. "No it's fine, its nit your fault. They're just spying on us, no one invited them." She told him as she gets on top of him and lays down. He rubbed her head as his other hand was resting near her butt. They stayed like this for hours. Night begins as they woke up. "Let's head home." She said. He nodded and they both got up. They soon headed back to his temple. They made it to the temple and Reptile walked over to Ayia, "We got a message from your father, he's busy and said that you can stay here for the night." He told her before heading to the kitchen. There was a bed already made for Ayia. Her and Beast headed to the kitchen as well as the chiefs were making dinmer for them.