[🍎] ─ ❝ SEVENTEEN ❞

reaction ; you sing and he actually thinks you're good

jeonghan ;
he first heard you sang when you became a pledis trainee. you auditioned for pledis after you got recruited in the states. once your name was called, you stood up to the mic and started singing (y/f/s). jeonghan thought your voice was pure heaven on earth to hear. after that, jeonghan sits next to you and compliments you on your singing.

" you actually sing pretty good (y/n)! once we both debut, we can do a collab someday!"

♡♡♡

joshua ;
you went to the same school as joshua did while living in california (you guys are childhood friends) and he's never heard you sing before. so, when you were in the piano room practing for a competition, joshua walks in to bring you some lunch. he hears you playing the piano, singing your heart out. he stops for a moment and starts smiling like a 5 year old kid, who just got candy from his mother. seconds later, you noticed joshua standing there like a dork.

" joshua! i didn't see you walk in! "

" oh sorry! i guess i forgot to knock first, i got so distracted by your singing. you actually sound pretty good "

♡♡♡

jihoon / woozi ;
you were cleaning up your apartment, since it was a mess. you had to do some spring cleaning. during your typical spring cleaning routine, you decided to play some music just for the fun of it. your favorite song came on and you were jamming out like nobody's watching. you were also singing at the top of your lungs too. jihoon decided to give you a little visit, since his schedule was clear of the rest of the day. jihoon had an extra key to your apartment, so once he opened the door, he saw you singing to your favorite song. he took a video of it and smiled like a dork. after that, he called your name and said you sounded very good when you sang.

" wow (y/n), i didn't know you could sing! we need to collab someday! "

♡♡♡

seokmin / dk ;
you were a babysitter. you loved children ever since you worked with kida in high school as a day job to get extra money for your parents and yourself. seokmin didn't mind at all using your home as a babysitting center, since he's busy with seventeen most of the time. one day, seokmin came home from dance practice, tired and exhausted. you were putting a child to sleep, since they were tired. you decided to sing softly to them. as you were singing, you didn't see seokmin walk through the door. he heard your soft, yet charming singing voice. he takes out his phone and records you. he wanted to cherish this moment forever, and tease you about it. once you got done, you turned around to see seokmin smiling like a dork

" were you watching the whole time? "

" yes i was, but can i just say your singing voice is amazing! "

♡♡♡

seungkwan ;
seungkwan first heard you sing when you were comforting him. seungkwan had a bad day and just wanted comfort from you. as you had him wrapped up in your arms, you started singing pinwheel, which made his heart flutter so much. after you were finished, he complimented you and will forever tease you about it for the rest of your life.

" oh my god, you sound like an angel when you sing! please sing more often to me please! "

♡♡♡

( a/n; requests are open! )