4.Wise girl

As we (as we i mean my little sister Lily, The idiotic stranger i bumped today which i have to buy him a shirt and me) make our way to the mall. On the way Lily was kinda shy, she wouldnt dare look at the boy she was too afraid but then she took the risk to look at him she stared at him for few seconds but the boy caught her and she idmediatly look away.

"Are you afraid of me?" he asks.

"Hmm?"she says.

"Are you Afraid of me?" he repeats.

"I dont know you..." she says almost like a whisper.

It is true what she said we dont know a thing about this boy. He could be a thief a rapist or a Cucumber. You never know. He's literally a stranger to us. My little sister always gets really nervous when theres a stranger with her.

"Well let me introduce myself then. My name is Luke Hemmings. I'm 16 and I like music" he says.

"Cool. Im Lily Jones and im 7 and i like Adventure time, Flowers, Adventures, Aprils music and dresses." she says with a Wide smile.

I got suprised when she said she likes my type of music. I mean she like 7 and she likes my music? Shes pretty cool then. I never knew she like it soo much. Im glad she likes it.

"Well nice to meet you Lily" he says with a smile.

"Whats your name? Sherlock." he says with a smirk.

"Sherlock? Cheesy very cheesy. My name is April Jones and I am 16 years old. I like music too. Also i like coffee, books, boots, skirts but i mostly wear jeans, Adventure time and im also a fan of flowers" i said with a smile.

He stares deeply at me like trying to figure me out or something.

"What?" i simply ask.

He snaps out of it and looks away.

"Nothing"he says.

-

We entered the Mall and their was alot of options of stores. First we went to Aeropostal but he didnt like anything then we went to target nothing eiher. We went to mostly all of  them but they were a few left. Hot Topic. One of my favourites Stores. For me its Wonderland is magical. We enter in the store and Lily let go of my hand and runned the whole store but she stop when she saw the a shelve full of Adventure time stuff. She rans towards the shelve full of one of her favourite thing in the world. She looks at it like it was candy or something. Something Precious and for her it is.

"APRIL! APRIL! APRIL!!" she yells out.

"WHAT WHAT WHAT!?" i mock her tone of voice.

"I want it!!! please!" she pouts.

"What you want That you need to buy it?" i say.

"THIS!" she points to a Finn the human figure.

"I have them all except him!! Please April" she says.

I sighed. She has a collection of adventure time figures. Is only one left but the price wasn't so good. She looks at me with her beautiful green eyes and honestly i dont care anymore.

"Fine... Just this last one okay?"i say.

Her eyes grew so wide like an owl i swear and she started to jump up and down like a kangaroo or something. I hold her shoulders so she can stop and look at her.

"Chill, Were in a store with a guest so Chill okay?" i say.

"Okay" she noods in agreement.

"So anything you Fancy?" i ask the boy.

The boy look around and a Blink 182 hoodie caught his eyes.

"This" he whispers.

"You want a Blink 182 hoodie?" i ask.

I didnt know he likes blink182. Well you dont know him at all soo yeah.

"Price?" i ask worried.

He looks at me and says.

"Only $30.00" he smirks.

Only?! i wanted to say no b ut i owe him a new shirt. I sighed.

"Fine"

I got to the cashier and give her the things i wanted to buy.

"That'll be all?" she ask.

"Yeah" i give her the money and we walk out of the store or wonderland i would say.

"Can we go home?" my sister whinnes. I look at the boy.

"I guess that'll be it" i say.

"Yeah, Bye Lily. Bye Sherlock" he smirks.

"I have i name you know!"i shout.

Whats with this dude? seriously. He thinks he so awesome or cool.

"Bye Wise girl" he smirks

~

YAY UPDATE!! :3 Sooo yeah Please Vote Comment and SHARE! what you think Please EVEN IF IT IS NONSENSE!!  I got soooo Fangirly in that Last part... I hope you guys get that part... If you did ur awesome and comment!!! Soo Yeah rainbows and Tacos! Or cucumber ...