10

Jungkook walked mindlessly in the small town the school was located in. He thought back to when Yoongi held his hand, or when Yoongi hugged him for hours. How they cuddled.. talked..

It just left him even more confused of why Yoongi freaked out in that moment.

Jungkook teared up again, and sat outside the school holding his chest trying to breathe.

He could hear blood passing through his ears—thump, thump, thump— and see his chest moving up and down under two layers of clothing. Jungkook noticed his hands trembling and his vision became blurry when He looked at the yellow tree ahead of him.

Suddenly, he was hot and sweaty, so hot and sweaty that Jungkook stripped off his sweatshirt.

Jungkook's feet became unsteady, making him fall to his knees.

His Heart seemed to pound even faster, even harder. He tried taking a deep breath to calm himself , but his breaths were sharp and shallow. His vision got darker and narrower and looked kaleidoscopic, like when you close your eyes and press down on your eyelids to "see stars."

"You're dying," a voice said in his head. "This is what death feels like. You're going to die

Jungkook doesn't know how much time passed before he was able to get up and steady himself—it could have been 30 seconds or an hour.

He felt a hand on his shoulder. Instead of flinching back, he just stood there catching his breath from the sudden panic attack.

"Are you alright..?" An unfamiliar voice asked.

Jungkook turned his head, and met face to face with a taller man with a concerned face. "I don't know.."

The man smiled a little, showing dimples one inch deep. "Need a hug?"

Jungkook's bottom lip trembled, "Yes." He felt a pair of strong arms wrap around his shaking body. Jungkook closed his eyes, leaning against his chest and inhaled his scent.

"You smell like Namjoonie.."

The man pet his hair, and sait down still holding him. "I am Namjoon, silly."

Jungkook yawned against his chest, and smiled a little. "I knew that.."

Namjoon chuckled, and kept running his fingers through the younger's hair to calm him down.

~

Jimin got back to his dorm room, hugging the stuffed lion to his chest. He has a small smile plastered on his face, walking down the hall.

He scanned his card against the door hand, then opened it seeing something unexpected.

"Oh, you're back." Namjoon put down the tissue box after cleaning the boy's face, who was currently sitting in front of him.

Jimin looked over Jungkook gulping. "Hi."

Jungkook looked down at his lap, swinging his feet a little. "Hi.." Namjoon looked between them and sighed.

"You should get back to your room, Jungkook. Before someone catches you in here past curfew.."

Jungkook looked at Jimin, then quickly stood up while looking away. "Okay.. um.. Thank you.." Namjon gave him and smile then ruffled his hair. "Of course."

Jungkook quickly walked out with his head down, scurrying past Jimin.

Jimin turned his head to Namjoon, raising an eyebrow.

"Why was he here?"

Namjoon sat down on his bed. "I found him having a panic attack in front of the school."

Jimin sat down across from him, strapping off his leg. "Oh.."

"I really hope it isn't about the incident from a couple years ago.."

Jimin felt a lump form in his throat, and slowly laid down on his bed. "Jungkook and I only dated for a month. He can't be hurt over that." Jimin looked over at him, "Namjoon, I'm not supposed to talk about that."

Namjoon smiled slightly. "Alright Jimin. Get some sleep."

"You too."

"Oh yeah, Jimin.."

Jimin opened one eyes to look at him.

"Happy birthday~"