HAPPY HALLOWEEN- BRYLES & TORDAN (Part 1)

Hello guys! And Happy Halloween!

This is the first part of my Bryles Halloween One-Shot! Enjoy it!

Briar's POV: Halloween is in two days and every year it's the same: Myles scares me! once we brought me in the highest and the scariest attraction of the theme park! I was yelling so hard!

But since, I'm not scary anymore of it, but I still have to grab Myles' hand!

Well... in short, Myles always succeeds scaring me but I have enough of it! This year things are going to change! And I'm super confident of my victory! And why? Well the reason is in 2 words: Jordan Clark!

Since Myles and I moved to L.A. we have spent a lot of time with Tordan: Myles and Trevor have filmed the #Teach Me How To Duffy video! (btw the girl who was close to MY Myles didn't deserve to play that role! I deserve it! But I had to go to my dance class!) Jordan and I have been dancing together! And we have all hang up many times! Bryles and Tordan! And this is gonna make my succeed getting my revenge!

Me: Jordan!

Jordan: Hey Bri! What's up?

Me: Jordan! Sister Jordan! Wow! Man! You look amazing today! So stunning!

Jordan: What do you want?

Me! Me? What? Something? Pfff... you got all wrong!

Jordan: No I got all right Miss Nolet! Tell me!

Me: Ok, can you help me to get my revenge on Myles?

Jordan: Uhh! Milo has been naughty?

Me: Please Jordan don't ask me that! Hahaha! Milo is Milo! Well... I have a plan and I would like you to help me!

Jordan's POV: Briar's plan is so brilliant! I guess that she had a good teacher! I'm the master of pranking! It's my second hobby! After dance! This might be the reason while Tordan is so strong! Doing pranks is Trevor's 3rd hobby! After dance and of course... eat! I'm so grateful that Trevor is a professional dancer! Because otherwise he'll become fat with all the food that he eats!

Myles' POV: The day came! Today is Halloween! But unfortunately this year I haven't planned any prank for Briar! I mean, I'm 20! And Briar will turn 20 in less than 2 months! I have already planner her Bday surprise! It was hard to beat hers but I'm better than her! I'm Milo after all!

It's 3pm and with Trevor we are hanging out at my house, after an intense running session where I ran and Trevor... was on his scooter

Trevor: Bro, have you seen the girls?

Me: No... I texted Briar a few hours ago but hasn't answered me!

Trevor: Mhh... do you wanna eat something?

Me: Seriously?

Trevor: Yeah man! I'm serious! I want something dangerous! To eat! Man! Your song is so ridiculous! Pfff! You write for you girl!

Me: Man! I swear I'm going to make you...

BIP BIP- MY PHONE

Me: Oh! Briar's text!

Trevor: Awww! Mr Muscly received a message from his girl! Go answer her how much you love her!

I read Briar's text and... what?

Trevor: Man! What did she text you? You're so pale! You may need something to eat!

Me: Briar! Briar! She has kidnapped! Look!

Trevor: WHAT????!!!!!!

"Myles! I have been kidnapped this morning by a man! He drag me while I was going to the dance studio! It was horrible! Then he drag me to an old abandoned local! He has gone for an hour! Please Myles! Save me! I'm sending you the location! Don't call the police! It will just make things worse! Don't call!

Myles! I love you! You're the best thing that happened in my life! Be prudent and if can you bring someone with you do it! I couldn't forgive myself if something happened to you! I love you! Briar."

Me: This is horrible! We have to go! Briar needs me!

Trevor: Yes! Let's go!

Trevor and I went immediately to my car. Oh! I haven't told you! Last month I bought a new car! It can go super fastly! While I was driving, Trevor was checking the address on his phone... wait! Wait!

Me: Man! You are supposed to check the address! Not your Insta!

Trevor: GPS! Welcome to the 21st century! You can do it by yourself!

Me: This is very serious!

Trevor: Oh my gosh! That Insta-story! Look!

Me: No! I'm driving! And I don't wanna watch your food stories! After this whole Briar thing I'm gonna bring you to the psychologist!

Trevor: No! it's a story from Briar and Jordan! This morning! At dance!

Me: What?

I stopped the car and watched the video... Briar texted me that she has been kidnapped this morning! When she was going to dance! And in the video of her dance studio we can see her doing her trick! And with Jordan! So... was she really kidnapped?

Trevor: Man! It was fake alert! She hasn't been kidnapped!

Me: But... how? Why?

Trevor: Coz it's Halloween!

Me: Oh! I got it! Every year I used to scare her! And she hates it! So she may have wanted to get her revenge!

Trevor: she wanted to prank you! And now... what are we going to do?

Me: We are gonna go there and make her know who is the boss! Her plan failed!

Trevor: Let's go!

Briar's POV: If you really think that I've lost well... you got all wrong! The real game is starting now! i played on one thing that is very important for Myles: Me! His girlfriend! Now I'm going to play on the other thing that is very important for him!

Next Part Tomorrow! Hope you have loved Part 1!