Chapter 15: Class 1-A part 1

Third person's POV~

Finally, the new year of high school life for Midoriya and Burpy has began. At the Midoriya's resident, he was on his new high school uniform and he's very excited because he's very excited because he's enrolled at U.A high.

"Do you brought your own handkerchief?", Inko asked

"Do you brought your own handkerchief?", Inko asked." Yes, mom", he answered. Inko was very happy yet still worry about her son." Well, mom. I'm going now. Ready, Burpy?", Midoriya asked his slug friend and Burpy hopped on his shoulder, smiling." Wait, Izuku!!", she stops him while looking at him from top to bottom.

" Izuku, I'm very proud of my baby because I know that you'll be a great hero and 'he' might proud of you too", she said with tears falling from her eyes. And mentioning ' he'  means of course Will sensei and he'll make sure that all of his training paided of. He watched his mother and signed." Thanks, mom. I've appreciated that. I'm off now!", He said while opened the door, running towards U.A high.

Skip time~ ( I'm lazy......!)😒😒

Midoriya's POV~

As I arrived at U.A, I quickly jogged towards to my new class, class 1- a. But it's kinda hard cause this building was big!!! " Uh... Where is class 1- a? This is hard", I said and Burpy was really confused too like me. We passed class 1- c, then 1- b and finally found class 1- a. But what's shocking me and Burpy was the door was over 20 feet high.

 But what's shocking me and Burpy was the door was over 20 feet high

" Woah, is the U.A' s classroom door was suppose to be this huge?", I said and Burpy nodded in agreement. When I held my hand at the door knob, I've started thinking about Kacchan and the blue haired boy back at the entrance exam. Then, I shook my head and took a deep breath.' I hope that they'll not in this class and I opened the door but sadly, they're here.

" Hey, you. Get your feet of the table!!", the blue haired boy said to Kacchan." Huh? And should I do that?", he answered back, smirking." You been disgraceful to the senpais at this school. Did your parents teach you manners or something?", he said while doing some robot moves, I guess." Huh, what are you, a nerdy or something. I don't care a damn thing, glasses!", Kacchan said with a pride voice." Well, if you wanna know me I'm Iida Tenya from Somei private Academy. It's nice to meet you", Lida said." Somei huh. What a damn elite are you. Nice to crushing you!", he said." C.. crushing you? Is this your intention to becoming a hero?", Iida said with a disbelief. He just scoffed and look away after what Iida just said to him.