11

The Night seemed to be a restless one, everyone seemed to be so tense. I sat alone in my tent with Durotan out front guarding me. I touched the tip of my broken tusk but recoiled as it was painful and snorted to myself. 'How could I have been so stupid?' I asked myself.

"Ruk?" A voice called to me, I didn't answer. "Little one?" It said again. 

"No, I refuse to leave!" I snorted. 

"It's for the best," he said. I now turned and there was Grommash staring back at me. 

"No!" I growled. 

"You're not cut out for this," he said before I could do anything I was pulled back by arms and that was when I felt the sun of Durotar on my skin. The portal closed before I could get up. 

"No!" I yelled and fought the arms off me. 

"Welcome back young one," a voice said. I looked up and it was coming from the shaman who had looked after me for most of my battle life. 

"Let go of me!" I growled and took off out of the city. I wandered to razor hill and threw myself down on the ground. I threw rocks into the pond in front of me, a few bouncing off the backs of the crocolisks who hid in the cool water. I huffed to myself and laid back in the hot sun.  I was willing to allow the sun to dry me out. My ears began to twitch as I heard something close, I raised my head for a second it was a scorpion one of the large ones that resided in the valley.

I had nothing to defend myself with as I had left my weapons back in the new world before I could grab the scorpions tail it threw the sharp stinger into my arm. I grunted and pulled it out of my arm and with one squeeze the creature was dead.  My head began to spin, I tried to push myself up but found I was stumbling all over the place. I wandered to the pond and cupped the water and splashed it over my face, but it didn't seem to make anything clearer. 

I continued wandering through the hot landscape the now hot ground burning my bare feet. I tripped over my own feet as well as rocks. Searing pain took hold of my being, I was forced to my knees. My whole body shook like a leaf, I was sweating but I was cold. My body had given up I couldn't move, I now laid flat out on the ground. I was miles from help and I was sure this is where my bones would remain. I was still a weak and helpless orcess. Maybe it was a good thing they sent me home. 

I could now die a dishonourable death, one that I deserved, away from a clan that no longer wanted me. A horde that I wouldn't disappoint. I would die alone and the burden would be lifted.