I look up from the ground, seeing her sad eyes "it pains me to see your sad and teary eyes" I see her look away. "if you look away from me, I know somethings wrong" I pause "And I see theirs something you're trying to hide" and I reach for your hand but its cold, "and you pull away again" and I wonder.. whats on your mind. Then you say to me "you made a dumb mistake", you start to tremble and your voice begins to break. you say "the cigarettes on the counter weren't your friends they were my mates"  and I feel the colour draining on my face.

I bang on the walls surrounding my mental state. Hoping to break free. 

And my friend said, "I know you love her, but its over, mate. It doesn't matter put the phone away. Its never easy to walk away, let her go. It'll be alright" 

I started acting salvo trying to break free

And so I still look back at all the messages you'd sent.

inscribed in these cell walls

and I know it wasn't right but it was fucking with my head

head slamming doors shut

and everything deleted like the past, it moved on

people forgetting who they left so long

"And when I touched your face, I COULD TELL YOURE MOVING ON!"

people laughing chaotically

"its not the fact that you kissed him yesterday! its the feeling of betrayal, that I just cant seem to shake!"

I SHAKE, AND SHAKE, AND SHAKE

 and everybody I know tells me that "I should walk away. BUT I JUST WANT TO STAY"

SLAMMING AND BLOOD SPLATTERED EVERYONE, laid out on a platter 

And my friend said "I know you love her, but its over mate. It doesn't matter put the phone away, let her go. It'll be okay"

chaotic laughs fill the room

"Its going to hurt for a bit of time. So bottoms up, lets forget tonight. You'll find another. And you'll be just fine. Let her go"

I start breathing heavily

But nothing heals the past like time ,and they cant steal. Love you're born to find. But nothing heals, the past like time. And they cant steal, love you're born to find.

silence falls

and In my mind I repeat.

"I know you love her, but its over, mate. It doesn't matter, put the phone away. Its never easy to walk away, let her go. it'll be okay. It's going to hurt for a bit of time. So bottoms up, lets forget tonight. You'll find another and you'll be just fine. Let her go..."

I sit balled up repeating "it'll be alright, it'll be alright, it'll be alright, it'll be alright, it'll be alright.." Listening to the sirens come closer, as they close in on me. Before long there was a ever lasting silence, and my soul was free from my holding cell. Finding a new body to take over the chaosity.