Friends In Costumes

"Man Cinos, I know you love Halloween but do you enjoy it this much", said Natsu.

"Well Halloween is one of my favorite holiday, it a special day", said Cinos.

"What are to dressing as", said Natsu.

"What do you think you infidal, SILENCE I KILL YOU!", shouted Cinos.

"Oh yeah, you're that Achmed guy", said Natsu.

"So what with that strange vest", said Pidge.

"It's  you own Creature Power Suit, made it from paper, cardboard, grip spit, and whole lots of duck tape", said Cinos happily, "So now I pretend to have creature powers, because I do have creature powers".

"So Cinos, it just Halloween that you know it a special, not someone else that you know of who maybe born on this day", said Ruby giving Cinos a hint about what today is also.

"Well..... I'm not sure, maybe I'll figure it out later", said Cinos then head to Arnold and Skaar, "Everyone meet Frankenstein and The Terminator".

"Yeah, Skaar is now Frankenstein, rahhhh", roared Skaar as he walk strangely.

"I'm the Terminator from all the film played by Arnold Schwarzenegger, who have the same first name as me", said Arnold.

"Woah Skaar, I never thought to see you wear this much clothes again, you do look handsome my big green goliath", said Yang as she is impressed.

"Well Cinos suggest this since Frankenstein look almost like Skaar's father Hulk, so Skaar dress up like him", said Skaar.

"Ruby may say that you're a monster but you're my monster", said Yang

"So Arnold, you look... well", said Lucy as she tried to describe Arnold's outfit.

"I'm badass, summon Virgo to see this temporary upgrade", said Arnold.

"Well, if you say so then", said Lucy as she brought Virgo's key, "OPEN GATE OF THE MAIDEN, VIRGO!"

"Care to punish me princess, I ready to.....", said Virgo then she saw Arnold.

"Hello baby, it nice to see you", said Arnold as he return with a German accent.

"Wow Arnold... you look... different", said Virgo as she blushed at Arnold new appearance.

"Yeah, I have modified my voice and found these clothes my size, did I mention I also rent a Harley Davidson", said Arnold with his German accent.

"I never thought you go bad boy Arnold", said Virgo as she's impressed.

"Well I am now but only temporary", said Arnold as he return to his normal voice.

"Well they're the few of my friends who dress up, I'll get my brothers and Laura to show you their costume", said Cinos as he left.

Max noticed a large shadowy figure behind him which resemble a raptor, he slowly turn around and saw it.

A familiar raptor with dark black scale with golden streaks from neck to tail, it was an Indoraptor.

"Ahhhhhhhhh, AN INDORAPTOR!", screamed Max in fear as he jump onto Zoe, making her to carry him bridal style.

"Hahaha, Cinos was right, this idea was fun, Dinobot Maximize!", laughed  Dinobot as he transform and reveals himself as he just have the color of an Indoraptor.

"Oh it just you Dinobot, haha", laughed Max nervously then look at Zoe, "You can put me down now".

"Alright", said Zoe then she drop Max to the ground.

"Man, you should see your face", said Tricerashot as he and Grimlock arrived but also different.

Tricerashot have purple color on most of his body with red stripes on his frill while Grimlock is silver and gold.

"You're scared by Dinobot, but not his many great grandpa", said Grimlock.

"Hey Grimlock, what with transformers and changing colors", said Ash.

"We're Cybertronian, we can change our color, we'll we actually get new paint job since we can't scan new colors like sand color or snow color vehicle", said Grimlock sadly.

"Well a paint job is not that bad, but I'm might get use to it", said Armored Armadillo as he appear, now have color of a brown and tan.

"Armadillo, you're here", said Wendy as she give her friend a hug.

"Well it good to see the one of the people who help me change", said Armored Armadillo as he return the hug then let her go.

"Sup 'Dillo, how are you", said Romeo then ready for a fist pump.

"Good Romeo, probation is still not that bad", said Armored Armadillo then fist bump Romeo's fist.

"Oh come on, everyone know this is scary, wha ha ha ha ha", fake evil laughed Spyro as he arrived but have black scales and silverish horns and belly scales.

"Hey Spyro, my dragon brother from another. ... world", said Natsu as he and Spyro high five each other, "So what this you suppose to be".

"Oh I'm my old dark self, from the time I was being corrupted by Strykore, but the thing I can't complete is my bad self voice", said Spyro.

"Hey everyone, I'm back with my brothers", said Cinos as Buck, Stitch, Toothless, and Rufus appear.

"Good day mate, how are yah", said Buck as his fur is more dark, have black hair with a black mustache and eyebrows, and a vest, making him look like his personality Neil deBuck Weasel.

"Aloha!", shouted Stitch as he wears a shining white outfit with a with a wig, making him look like his idol Elvis Presley.

Toothless have appear, revealing that his entire body is glowing neon blue like that of the dragon Flightmare.

Rufus was on top of his dragon friends with a fake muscle suit which make him very buff.

"Hey Laura, come out and show everyone your costume, please!", shouted Cinos.

"Okay okay, but only for you", said Laura as came out of the Wolfhouse, have a prisoner outfit.

"See everyone, everyone have their own costumes, I even got all you guys your very own costumes", said Cinos.

"Greeting everyone, Dr. Jookiba-stein arrive from evil lab as party will start at 2050 hour or commonly 8:30 pm", said Jumba as he wears a different lab coat which make him look like Victor Frankenstein.

"Great, the Galactus Monster would still finish that song", said Cinos then he head to the door, "Come on everyone, I'll show you the costume is got for all of you".