Chapter one

(A/N hey guys! I am an author on this shared account. I also wrote Alec's which is later. Hope y'all like it!)

❤️Deema ????

I walk along the road, staying out of the shadows. I had discovered earlier that the shadows were evil. They are full of dark whispers that pull you in and try to whisk you away. I wish my parents were here, but I don't have any. I am, and probably forever will be, an orphan. No siblings to speak of, either. I live a lonely life....

(A/N Hey guys! I am another one of the authors on this account and here is my chapter!)

Emaline Chapter One~

I walked down the dirt road alone. The gravel crunched and I let out a long sigh. Where the heck is this camp mom sent me to?! I angrily kick a beer can on the side of the road, why did she even send me?? I was JUST fine back at home, flirting with the football star and going shopping! Now I'm going to a camp for god knows how long! I hear thunder above me and instantly I calm down. That always happens when I'm angry. I hear chirping and then a bird dives towards me, and I hear a little voice whisper, "You missed the camp!" I tense up and ignore it, continuing to walk on forward. What the heck was that? I think of life back at home with mom, my friends. I remember her walking in this morning, telling me to pack my bags and get my butt out the door.

I suddenly get a strange feeling, as if there was a presence coming towards me. Suddenly, a truck comes barreling down the road and stops by me, and a REALLY hot guy speaks to me. I was so distracted by his eyes I just blushed and nodded my head, and then he motions for me to get in. Oh crap, no! I shouldn't have just done that. But then suddenly I'm distracted by his eyes again.

Alec Brown

I run away from the burning house behind me, trying not to look back. Why would they sacrifice themselves for me? Now they're gone, and I will never see them again. I am still running, remembering my mothers last words to me. "Stay away from the shadows! They speak of evil deeds and destruction!" What does that even mean?! My dads last words confuse me even more, "Get to Greytown! Find the camp and find your brother!" Find my brother? What brother? I have no siblings! I need to find a map, if my dad told me to find this 'camp' then I will.

(Hey guys! I am another author on this shared account between us four girls. Hope you enjoy!)

Chapter One~

Hailey Grey

As I am putting away my beautiful grey horse I think about what I am leaving behind and who.

But then again it's for a good cause.

As I am driving my dark blue Ford F 150 limited I think of where Em could be.

But soon enough as I am right behind another truck I see Em. Which I am not sure is her because she is getting in a truck with a total stranger. Or at least I think. But then something very strange happens, I hear someone say "I can't believe I am in a car with a total stranger that's a hottie!!!" Is that me? I don't think that is me no way.

Right on time my phone beeps twice.

Of course ones from Em

Is that you behind me?! So excited to see you!

~Em

And the other one is from my dad.

Hurry to camp I need some help cleaning up some cabins.

~Papa G

As usual there is no way my dad can ask someone else. Adding on to my frustration this truck is going so slow! I am trying to hide my emotions which will be easier said then done.

So I pass Em which she is right when it comes to this guy, he is hot! Those eyes! Ok stop staring Hale your going to get distracted!

(A/N Hi I'm new to this website.... But not to writing! Im Grey Princess and heres my chapter.)

•~A~• (Arthur Black)

My navy blue converse taps out the beat as I sing along to the pop song playing in my pickup. I groan as a stupid 1D song comes on and I slap the off button. I continue heading back to camp. All of the sudden I feel the presence of another supernatural being who is a....... GIRL????? I roll down the window and say "You going to Camp Grey Moon?" she nods. "You missed it 15 miles back." she groans and i think she mutters something about being stupid "Want a ride?" she nods and stands there for a few minutes. " Are you coming?" she blushes and runs over and jumps into the car "I'm Arthur, Arthur Black."

A/N hahahahaaaaaa and i leave it there!!!! Thanks for reading

-The Grey Princess

(A/N Hey guys! This is Casey, (CC_May) and I am the editor for our chapters! Let us know if you see any mistakes and I will do my best to fix them! Thanks guys and gals!)

~GreyGirls4