Chapter two

Chapter 2

Alec

Well, I found the map. Now I need to find this 'Greytown' that my father spoke of. Aargh! Why is this so hard?! I give up! I throw the map down and plomp down on the side of the road. I put my head in between my knees and sigh frustratedly. I look up again, wait, is the air...... MOVING?! Oh my gosh, it is! The air moves and then a gray shack appears in front of me. What the heck? I slowly creep towards the shack to get a closer look. Hmmm, eh, what the heck? I push open the door and see.....

Emaline

After an awkward ride to camp, and meeting up with Gabrielle, my best friend, I head off towards my cabin. It was deep in the woods, and it looked like a tiny shack. I stare at it confuse, how would we fit seven people in THIS? I open the door and look around, I guess no one has showed up yet. I drop my bag inside and decide to go explore the woods, hopefully I'll be eaten by a bear or something. I walk to the right of the cabin for awhile, and find a giant beautiful waterfall. I walk up to the edge and touch the water, lightly tracing my fingers on it.

Suddenly to my right I see a shadow pass by quickly. I turn and reach towards my back pocket for the small pocket knife I had. I listen for a few minutes but only hear birds chirping. Then I decide to head back to the camp.

•~A~• Arthur

The car ride was fairly quiet i learned that her name is Emaline, she hates converse, and that my eyes are gorgeous. When she said that I was tempted to say "Tell me something i dont know." but i didnt.

I pull in behind a Ford truck and Emmy? Em? You know, no nick name. At least out loud But SHE screams "Hailey I missed you so much!"

"Me too" Her friend says. She looks at the at me as i get out of my pride and Joy, hunter green pickup.

She nudges Em and whispers somthing.

"Oh Arthur this is Hailey, Hales this is Arthur."

"Nice to meet you." I say in a kind voice.

"Nice to meet you too, hey um Em do you want to go to the grocery store?" the gir- i mean Hailey says.

"Um-"

"It's fine I got the bags" I say and grab some of Em's bags.

"Oh I can I have someone help you, hey dad!" Gabby says. Hey every one gets a nick name!

"Yes sweetie?" Mr. Grey says

"Can you help Arthur with these bags?"

"Is your dad part of the staff here?" I whisper

"No he runs this place, well Em and I are heading out see you soon!"

And there off leaving us in the dust. We bring the bags in to the, MY cabin and I go get setteled into the boys room i go outside and mess with my sword. Soon enugh they are back and struggling with many bags of fruit. I put my sword in its sheath and run to help them. "Here" i grab 3 bags from each of them and ask "Where do you want them?"

(A/N hey guys Grey Princess here hope you liked the chapter also comment and like and i will be sure to make a starwars or doctor who refrence/Joke. If ya do luv ya

~Grey Princess)

Hailey

As I am driving down the road I wonder how far this camp is.

So I call my dad "Hey dad I just past a sign that said Camp Grey Moon was that it?"

"Yeah, I need you to unpack your stuff when you get here and go to the grocery store to get some fruit."

"Ok I will be there in a minute Papa G."

"Thanks sweetheart."

This Camp is bigger than it looks!

As I unpack my things I see my father walking toward me.

"There is that wonderful daughter of mine."

"Hi daddy." I say with joy to see him.

"Ok leave your bags here and I will have someone bring them to the cabin."

"Ok, so where is the list of fruit?" I ask wondering what kind of fruit dad wants me to get.

"Right here just make sure you get everything on there." dad says in a voice that I have never really heard him use before.

"Of course dad, I will be back in a little bit." As I am heading out I see the truck pull up right behind me so I get out once again.

"Hailey I missed you so much!" Em almost screams

"Me too" I say as I look at the boy getting out of the drivers side.

I nudge Em "introduce me!" I whisper

"Oh! Arthur this is Hailey, Hailey this is Arthur."

"Nice to meet you." He says in a kind voice.

I sigh in relief because I thought he would be one of those guys who thinks he's better than everyone.

"Nice to meet you too, hey um Em do you want to go to the grocery store?

"Um-"

"It's fine I got the bags" Arthur says as he grabs some of Em's bags.

"Oh I can have someone help you, hey dad!"

"Yes sweetie?"

"Can you help Arthur with these bags?

"Is your dad part of the staff here?" Arthur whispers

"No he runs this place, well Em and I are heading out see you soon!"

And off we were leaving Arthur and my dad behind.

❤️Deema❤️

I was walking along the road when I got a HUGE headache. I fall to my knees and groan lowly. What is going on?! I see flashes of gray and green, then I close my eyes because my pain worsens. It feels like my head is splitting open!i scream and feel a heavy wind then the pain stops. I fall to the ground and breathe heavily. What the heck was that? I slowly open my eyes and sit up. I look around and see lots of green, and some gray. Where am I? I look down at myself and realize my clothes are steaming and fire is licking at my fingers. I instantly calm down and the fire goes away. I hear footsteps and look up. I see something impossible...... I see......... ME?!

(A/N hey guys! It's Casey again! Don't you just LOVE the cliffhanger? Courtesy of me! Well, until next time!)

~GreyGirls4