Halloween

It was a cold and windy day. Halloween night. Little kids were out trick or treating. Candy wrappers covered the street. But at the Myers house little Micheal isn't trick or treating. He has better things to do. Micheal walks into the kitchen. Grabs a knife and begins to walk up the stairs. But while he's walking up someone comes down. Micheal hides as his sisters boyfriend leaves. Micheal begins to walk up the stairs again. The stairs creek every time Micheal takes a step. Eventually Micheal makes it to the top. Micheal begins to descend in the dark hallway. Stopping when he sees a clown costume. Micheal puts the clown costume on and leaves the room. Micheal continues down the hallway eventually reaching a door with a little light peaking out from underneath. Micheal opens the door his sister is doing her hair. Micheal tightens his grip around the knife and slowly walks closer to his sister Judith. Judith doesn't notice Micheal right behind her. Eventually Judith sees Micheals reflection in her mirror. Judith turns around wondering why Micheal is in her room. Micheal holds the knife high above his head and after a second brings the knife back down piercing through Judith's skin. Micheal swings down his knife again, Judith pleading for help. Micheal repeatedly swings his knife over and over until he thinks Judith as had enough. Micheal stares at Judith's lifeless body tilting his head. Micheal leaves the room walking back down the creeky steps. Micheal opens the front door leaving the house. As Micheal exits the house his parents come home wondering why he's outside. Micheals parents take off the clown mask revealing a little boy holding a knife. His parents stand there probably thinking what's next.