A journey home

Dr. Loomis is chasing after the car but it's no match loomis is already on the ground wondering when he'll be home. But in the distance loomis sees a car. Loomis is so happy he rushes over to car faster then he's ever gone in his life. Micheal reaches a gas station and sees a truck driver in a greasy blue jumpsuit. Micheal walks up to unsuspecting victim and lowers the knife straight into the mans throat. Blood oozing out. The man tries to escape Micheal but it's too late he dies of blood loss. Meanwhile loomis is driving on his way home to Haddonfield when a telephone booth catches his eye. Loomis exits his car to warn the Haddonfield police about what's to come. Of coarse the police don't believe him. The police are skeptical about how Micheal knew how to drive a car. "How did he drive a car." One policeman said " I don't know but he was doing very well last night maybe some one around here gave him lessons" Loomis said Loomis hangs up. A red truck catches his eye. Loomis slowly walks toward the red truck leaves fall on his head but loomis does not notice. The door is open and inside there's keys. Loomis turns back around to head back to his own car not noticing a body in the bushes.