Sweet Pea: I Dare You

A groan escaped your mouth as you dramatically fell onto the couch. "I'm booorrrrrreeeeedddddddddd," you whined as Sweet Pea chuckled at you. "Hi bored, I'm Sweet Pea." You glared at the laughing boy and threw one of the couch pillows at him.

"What do you want to do Ms.Bored?" Sweet Pea asked as he pulled your legs off the couch so he could sit. You two sat in silence for a minute before you jumped up. "We can go to the park! It's always abandoned on Sunday's!" You shouted as you rushed over to your shoes.

"The park on the Northside? Do you really think that's a good idea?" "No, dummy. There's a park on the Southside, you were just to tough to ever know it existed. Now call up the rat pack and get ready!" Sweet Pea sighed as he pulled his phone out of his sweatpants pocket, you bouncing at the door as you waited.

Once he came back dressed and ready, he told you everyone was going to meet you guys there. He opened the door and you practically bounced over to his bike. Before you got on the back, you planted a big kiss on his cheek and you put on your helmet.

After the short drive to the park, you quickly stumbled off the bike. Sweet Pea laughed as you placed your helmet on the handlebars and ushered him to hurry up. When he turned around, you started to run toward the swings. "Race you to the swings!"

You heard Sweet Pea laugh as the sound of boots quickly caught up to you. As you were nearly to the swings, he wrapped his arms around you and picked you up off the ground. You squealed as he set you behind him and continued running.

As you hunched over, out of breath, you flipped him off. "That was rude you know," you said as he laughed and sat on a swing. Toni, Fangs, and Jughead were taking up the other three and you groaned.

"If you don't give me the swing, no sex for a month," once those words left your mouth, Sweet Pea hopped up and offered you the swing. You smiled and sat down, feeling like a five-year-old as your friends tried to bump into each other and twist up the other swings.

You stayed on the swings for a while until you started to get sick. Sweet Pea noticed your face drop and stopped the swing. "Are you alright?" You nodded and stood up, quickly recovering.

As you and Toni raced over to the wooden playground, Fangs and Sweet Pea play fought as Jughead typed away on his phone. Toni climbed onto the top of the roof and you quickly followed. "Who are you texting Jugieeeee? Is it your girlfriendddddd?" "Actually, yes. She's currently on her way with Cheryl and Veronica."

Toni perked up when she heard Cheryl and climbed off the roof, leaving you all alone. "I am the Queen!" You shouted as you tried to stand up. "Oh my god! (Y/N)! Don't hurt yourself!" Veronica shouted as she walked over to you guys.

Out of the corner of your eye, you noticed something move. As you sat back down to try and look at it, a huge spider moved. A scream escaped your mouth and you started to try and climb down. The spider kept moving near you, making you even more nervous and clumsy.

Everyone just watched as you tried to run away from the spider, but it seemed to have other plans. As Sweet Pea was laughing and trying to comfort you, he noticed the spider following you. "So help me Pea if you don't make it go away I'll kick you where the sun don't shine!" You shouted as he tried to pick it up.

He chased you down with the spider, you eventually hiding behind Toni and Cheryl. At this point, he dropped the spider and probably stepped on it. He was just more focused on trying to grab you. Cheryl and Toni moved out of the way and Pea ended up tackling you to the ground.

"Pea if you don't let me up I'll stick to my promise!" "Kick me in the ding-dong. I dare you." The tall serpent stared at you with a straight face, no one believing they just heard that. Once it finally hit everyone he said that, they all busted out into laughter.

As he stood up with a straight face, you were rolling around on the ground as tears came out of your eyes from laughing so hard. You tried to calm down but it wasn't working and everyone else was the same way.

Eventually, Sweet Pea helped you up and pulled you close. "Are you done daring me to kick your ding-dong?" You asked, starting to laugh again. You could hear more laughter as you brought the situation back up. Sweet Pea chuckled as he nodded. "Yes, I'm done daring you to kick me in the ding-dong."

Once the laughter died down, everyone went back to playing on the playground.