General Grievous Lives?!

(yup, I went there. if only his death was rettconned, am I right?)

General Grievous Mk: 2's P.O.V: what I saw was what I have been after. Princess Leia Organa, Poe Dameron, FN-2187 aka: Finn, Chewbacca, Jedi Knight Rey, Rose Tico, BB-8, R2-D2, C-3PO, and the Surviving Members of the Resistance. I then ordered my Magna Gaurds: "Escort the Resistance to their new quarters, I will deal with them shortly and repair the Jedi's Lightsaber." and they replied: "Yes General."

Finn's P.O.V: I already knew what had brought us on this Lucrehulk Class Battleship just by hearing that Terror Biodroid's voice, "General Organa, that Terror Biodroid is General Grievous, I can tell as he was escorted by Magna Gaurds and by his Vocabulator's Voice." and I got asked by Poe: "are you sure it's him? because I mean: he's been confirmed dead by the Empire as his organs were blown to hell by Obi-Wan Kenobi." and I said: "I'm positive, plus: I heard them reply: "Yes General." and at this point: we may have all the resources that we'll ever need.

Leia P.O.V: Finn has told me that the Terror Biodroid is General Grievous and I have no doubts that he is due to the Color of his body, Vocabulator's Voice, and him being escorted by Magna Guards. however: I do wonder how he managed to survive that battle with Obi Wan Kenobi, no one could survive a blast to the vital organs yet: Grievous did. I'm curious to see how this will play out, the Separatists here have plenty of units: but their Technology is out of date.