Chapter 6

I woke up in Bills arms and for the first time I actually smiled and pulled myself closer to him. I think I'm falling in love with him....

"Pine tree?" Bill asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Huh...?" I replied.

"Do you....do you mean that...?" He asked.

"M-mean what...?" I felt my face getting red.

"Are you falling in love with me...?" His eyes lit up when he said that.

"I meant it....but I didn't say I was in love with you..." I explained.

Bill squeezed me a little tighter and slowly got up out of the bed. I sat up a little sad he left me I wanted more of him but I didn't know why.

He walked into the closet and came out wearing a yellow tux while carrying a blue one.

"Here." He said handing it to me.

"What's this for...?" I asked.

"Well.....I was kinda hoping you'd go out with me?" He asked. He winced when he said it out of what I believe was fear.

"Are you nervous Bill?"

"Pfft nah....I'm a demon I don't get nervous..." he looked down and I saw a slight pink tint in his cheeks.

I giggled slightly and smiled at him getting a smile from him in return.

I stood up and went into the bathroom to change. When I was done I walked out and right into Bill. I began to fall back but he caught me by wrapping his arms around my waist.

He pulled me closer to him with my already heated face growing a darker shade of red. I wrapped my arms around his neck a nuzzled into him.

We stayed like that for a few minutes until he eventually pulled away and looked at me.

He smiled and leaned towards my ear.

"You look wonderful~" He whispered.

"Thank you...you do too..." I replied hiding my blush, or trying to.

"You're really cute when you're flustered." He chuckled and kissed my earlobe.

"S-stop it..." I whispered.

"Nope. You need to know how perfect you are." He said then pecked my lips.

"S-so um...." my face would not cool down, damn why does he have to be so hot...?

"Awe thanks Pinetree~~~"

"B-Bill don't read my mind p-please um.....where do you w-wanna t-take me...?"

"Heh nowhere in particular..." He smirks and snaps his fingers.

We appear in the forest by a lake and he set up and small picnic for us.

"B-Bill....this is beautiful!"

"Glad you like it!" He smiled, then held out his hand towards me, "may I have this dance?" He asked.

"Yes."

~~~Time Skip~~~

Bill and I were snuggled up stargazing. Dancing with him mad me realize how hot he is. I think I am gay....

"Pinetree...?"

"Yea..." I looked up at him and smiled.

"I love you." He said and kissed my birthmark.

I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to deepen the kiss.

Bill pulled away and rested his forehead on mine. I smiled and blushed.

"B-Bill can I ask you something...?" I asked sitting down on the grass.

Bill day next to me. "Sure but I can't promise I'll answer it."

"Do you really love me...? O-or are you using me to try and take over the world again?"

Yes it's short again I'm sorry I've been feeling down lately.... I might be going on hiatus for a little bit idk yet I'll keep you guys updated...

~K