Chapter 1

"Kylina, your just going insane! Like you always are!" My brother yelled at me when he heard me screaming. I flinched and looked at him. I didn't know what to say. What can you say when your brother is yelling at you because you can see and hear things that no one else can see. No one understand me. No one knows what I am dealing with. I have no one. I sighed at him and looked back down on the bed I was sitting on. He walked away and groaned because of what I did. I called him in to support me but I guess I don't even have my brother on my side. 

     I looked up from what I was doing and I saw the same thing I did before. It was ghost looking thing that kinda looked like a human with a sheet over it but there was no legs underneath. It just flowed with the breeze. 

"No no no." I put my legs up and put my head in my knees while still on my bed. Why was I the only one that could see this thing. "Leave me alone." I tightened my grip around my legs and hide my face deeper into my knees. 

     About 5 minutes later I look up and it was gone. I exhaled a relaxed a bit. I walked over to where I had my body mirror against the wall and I looked at myself. 

Skinny
Straight light brown hair
Light brown eyes

Pale skin

     I grabbed my hair and ran my fingers through it and looked back towards my bed and there is was again. My pales started getting sweaty as I stare at her. I tried to convince myself that what I was seeing isn't really there like everyone tells me but I couldn't. 

     I squinted my eyes tightly shut and than opened then up again. The thing was still there. I know knew that I wasn't dreaming or seeing things. I was actually seeing this. There was only one last thing to try. I pinched myself. 

"Ow.." I looked at my waist on where I pinched and looked back up. It was still there. I started breathing heavily. "I. Am. Not. Seeing. Things.." 

"Come to me.."