Chapter 3

"Get up!" My brother yelled while I continue crying. Than the figure vanished and I could breathe. I sat up and walked over to my bed and crawled into a ball and cried more. I didn't want anything to happen to my brother but all he ever does since I told him about everything his been yelling at me to grow up. If only he could see what I could see. 

     I grabbed my blanket and throw it over me while I stay in a ball. I wanted to be left alone. It's the only thing I could do. I had no one in my family to go too. All of them think i'm insane or joking. When i'm not. 

     I looked back towards my door and my brother was gone. He has left. At least he isn't yelling at me right now. All I needed was some quiet. I closed my eyes and relaxed a little bit but I couldn't completely. 

     I was awaken by hearing a sound saying my name. I jumped and looked towards my door and it was my mom. I sighed and didn't move. I didn't want to be around anyone right now. I turned my body to face the wall so I wouldn't have to look at my mom that was at the doorway. 

"Hun.." she said and I could hear that she was walking into the room. I felt a little indent on my bed was she sat down. "Me and your father think it's best if we get you a therapist. You been going crazy these last week months." I tried not to listen to her so I just tried to crawl in a tighter ball. 

"Leave me alone.." I whispered so quiet that I know that she didn't hear me. So she just stayed sitting on my bed. I tried to move my shoulder a bit to tell her to leave but she didn't. 

"Were signing you up for therapy Kylina. Just wanted to warn you that. You'll probably be going everyday or once a week. We need to get you some help." she said and stood up and finally left the room. I started to cry again and stayed in a ball. 

      About an hour later my dad come in my room and said the same thing as my mom but this time he said that they were ready to see me now and to get dressed if I haven't already and to head to the car. I said okay and he left the room. I got up and changed into street clothes. A pair of leggings that were leopard print. The black and gray/white kind of leopard print and a shirt that was a plain black shirt. When I was heading out the door I grab my sweatshirt that is on my dresser, right next to my door. I walk out of the room and put it on while walking. 

     When I got to the living room I kept my head down and didn't look at anything. I saw the brown carpet underneath me and that was it, well, peoples feet. 

"Kylina, we have something to tell you. We already told Kaiden." I heard my mom say. I looked up and I could see that my brother was sitting on the couch watching tv. I looked back at my mom for her to tell me what she was gonna tell me. I nodded for her to continue. "I'm 9 months pregnant with a baby girl. We're planning on naming her Katelyn but Katie for short. I'm due any day now. I looked at her in disbelief. Another baby that is gonna not believe me about my problems. 

     I shook my head and looked back at the ground. I walked to the door and opened it to leave. I closed it behind me and they were still inside. 

"My mom is pregnant again...seriously...well hear goes with another baby that isn't gonna believe me." I whispered and sighed. I than heard the door open and my mom stepped outside. My dad was apparently staying home and I was going with my mom. 

     I walked to the car without saying a word and when I got there I waited for her to unlock the car. When she did I opened the door and climbed into the front seat and buckled in. My mom got in and buckled and than put the car in reverse and backed down the driveway. 

     Staying silent is a lot harder than I thought it was gonna be but I still didn't talk. None of us said a word to each other since we got in the car. Than my mom broke the silence.