Chapter 5

ADRENA

"Well, damn girl, looks like the other brother worked you over good!" Kristina laughed as I entered the shop, looking all frazzled.

I blushed, walking up to the counter so only Kristina could hear my words. "Actually, both brothers worked me over pretty good. I'm exhausted so I hope this guy doesn't want anything big."

Kristina's eyes widened as she stared at me. "Did you just say both?"

I nodded, not wanting to get into it with her over the details, as if I would give them anyways. No, that was my special time with them. I knew I probably shouldn't have even told her about the threesome in the first place, but I just couldn't help myself.

"Damn, girl. Here I thought I was the freak." She laughed as I gave a dismissive wave of my hand before walking back to my station to start prepping for my client.

A few minutes later and my client was walking back with a smile on his face. He looked to be in his thirties, well built, and had minimal tattoo work done.

"Hi, I'm Adrena. What are you thinking about getting done today?" I tried so hard to focus and listen to him but damn if my mind didn't go back to the naked brothers in my bed. I wonder if they are still there and waiting for my return. Anticipation swam through my body as I grinned.

I was thankful that the guy just wanted a small piece done; a paw print and his dogs name written in cursive across the paw. Easy and adorable. So I got to work so I could go back to my apartment and hopefully to the brothers.

But before I could do that, Kristina stopped me and began parading me with questions.

"How did this work out? I thought you were going to seduce the other brother... How did you end up between the two of them?" She was leaning on the counter, anticipating my answer.

"I brought Dane up to my apartment. We were kissing and then Dash showed up. Apparently they both want me and the next thing I know, I'm between the two of them." I shrugged it off.

"Girl! That is hot! I'm so jealous..." Kristina laughed. "But, how is this going to work now? I thought you were trying to get Dash out of your life and now you have two men to deal with."

I shrugged. "I guess I'll tackle that when the subject arrives. For now though, I might just enjoy the ride." I winked at her. "I'm taking off though- going to see if they are still at my place."

Kristina laughed, shaking her head. "Girl, I hope you have some ice packs laying around because it sounds like you're going to have one hell of a weekend."

I laughed in return, waving as I left the shop and nearly ran back to my apartment.

When I got there, though, I notice that Dash and Dane had left and realize I don't have either of their numbers. Would they try to reach out to me? Was it a one-time thing? Thoughts of them tricking me into a threesome and then ditching out filled my mind as a tightness consumed my chest. They wouldn't do that, would they? I really don't know much about either of them.

Exhaustion over took my mind and body so I crawled into bed, the sheets still smelling of the two different men and sex, causing me to fall into a deep sleep.

**

The sounds of hammering echoed around me as the bright sunshine filtered into my room and burned my eyes. My heart began to race then when I realized what that hammering sound was and where it was coming from: The sexy brothers. I really want to see them again, to know how they would react to seeing me after what we shared and what it all meant.