Halloween Special 3/3

The mirrors all then shattered. The game was over and there was now an open door in front of us. We looked at each other with skeptical glances but we all knew that we had no choice but to go through anyway. We walked through the door and were surprised. Nothing seemed too strange. It was for the most part an ordinary mansion hallway with the doors to several rooms. The rooms were the only strange thing. Rather than all bedrooms or offices as you'd expect, each was labeled with a golden plaque. There was Bedroom, Kitchen, Bathroom, Garden, Ballroom, and Cellar.  

"To escape from hell, find this palace's king
He waits on his throne of gold, if you ask him, he'll allow almost anything
But don't just open any door
For behind each wrong one is even more
More game from hell and rooms to escape
And surprises that will leave your mouth agape"

"A king on his throne of gold" Mira mumbled too herself, thinking it over "The ballroom maybe?"

She opened the door labeled Ballroom. A rope snapped as she opened the door and a large ax swung down from where it was tied to the ceiling, cutting deep into her chest.

"Mira!" Elfman screamed in horror as she collapsed to the floor

He went to punch Skye, who was standing against a wall, but before he could hit her she summoned a spirit. Reshe and her younger sister Cirfi, who was much smaller and only about the size of her hand. They were dragon goddess spirits; Reshe a flora dragon goddess spirit and Cirfi a sky dragon goddess.

 They were dragon goddess spirits; Reshe a flora dragon goddess spirit and Cirfi a sky dragon goddess

"Sacred Vine!" Reshe said while casting her spell

Wisteria vines then sprout up from the ground and tangled around his arms, legs, and body. They held him above the ground by a foot or so and tightened as he struggled to wriggle free.

"Paralyzing Mist!" she called off as a slight mist fell from her lotus hairpin and settled over him

He stopped struggling and slumped in the vines that held him up. Cirfi flew in front of him and a breeze began to form in the room.

"Wind vortex!" she yelled and formed a sphere around him that removed the oxygen supply inside

Elfman's eyes rolled back and his head lulled to the side as if he no longer had bones in his neck. I began to think to myself. A thrown? The only throne in a house that I know of is another name for the toilet. Wait! The bathroom! My eyes lit up and I hesitantly open the door. When I opened it I came face to face with Dante in a king costume. He smiled widely at me and began to clap.

"Congratulations!" he cheered "You passed. Skye, take the illusion down."

She slammed the cane and the room faded to reveal we had never left the first room. The door and windows were back where they belonged and everyone who we saw die or get trapped in the mirror stood on the platform above us with large smirking grins. They bowed and Skye tapped the cane again, removing all the locks on the door.

"So was it unforgettable?" Skye asked with stars visible in her eyes despite the goggles making it hard to see "Did you like it? I wanted to make it psychological horror but I'm not that good at it."

"You're the devil." I sighed and slumped against Lucy "You scared the crap out of me."

She jumped with happiness and jumped down from the rail before happily tackle hugging me in a hug.