Characters

Zainab
Zainab is very outgoing and social. She's  easy to talk to and a good listener. She understands people and She makes friends very easily. She's  a nice person that cares about her family and friends a lot and she's 18 years old.

Samera
Samera is the only one out of the five girls that has a boyfriend even though some of her friends don't like it. She is an independent and determined girl that knows what she wants. She has a lot of friends and is outgoing. She likes to do things for herself rather than getting help from someone else. She's also 18 years old.

Laila
Laila is the oldest out of the five she's 19 years old and is the one that they most depend on. She is a trustworthy, honest, and  a humble person. She's a very hard working person that doesn't give up easily. She loves  to be sociable and is described as calm and relaxed person by her friends. She's kind hearted and loves to look after others.

Dunya
If you don't know her you might see her as a shy person but when you get know her she's
Bubbly, outgoing with a good sense of humor. She's willing to help anyone in need. She's funny but she's also very sensitive. Dunya is 18 years old.

Yasmin
Yasmin is a reserved person and takes a lot of time to get used to new people before she feels comfortable around you. She's also quite but once she starts feeling comfortable around you. She turns into a completely different person, she's sarcastic, outspoken and silly. Yasmin is also 18 years old.

There will be more characters in the book but these are the main ones.
Here are the names of some of the other characters: 
-Anas
-Rayyan
-Ayman
-Amir
-Ridwan