The Witch in the Underground

This is the story of a thief and his encounter with a Witch on the underground in London.

'I rode across Westminster Bridge quickly as I had just been involved in a violent assault of a woman not far from Westminster Abbey. My mind was fuelled with evasion and detection and headed down towards the underground. It was late at night and I had to get to Tower Hamlets. I was a wanted criminal for many crimes. Often attacks and muggings of young women.

I rode fast on a stolen moped knowing the police would be searching for it. Then before me out of the darkness came a shape of a woman. She was carrying a large bag with her. I took my chance and as I drove past I snatched the bag and drove off. I sensed the woman had fell to the ground. I abandoned the moped round the corner and ran to the underground.

I entered the train carriage and it was empty. I began making my way through the train and sat down with the large bag I had stolen.

There was no one else on the train and I began to open the bag. The contents surprised me. There was a small shovel covered in mud, a crystal ball, a strange bag wrapped up and a book. I opened the book and on the opening page it said 'Mary Sabden'. Every page was a book of recipes and spells of some sort of magic. I read them and laughed at who this idiot Mary Sabden was and her strange interests.

Then I opened the strange bag. The contents was disturbing. Within the small bag folded up was - fingers.

I paused and looked. They was definitely real human fingers....

I looked around to see if anyone else was there. There was no one.

Then I heard someone speak to me...

Hello Samuel said a woman.

I turned to see a young beautiful woman sat opposite me. She wore a Hood and had long dark hair.

A little shining light passed through a pentagram necklace she wore almost like a lightning bolt.

The train was now in full flow.

A strange wind seemed to blow her hair but the wind seemed to only effect her presence and nowhere else.

Who are you? I asked.

I am the owner of that bag. Those are my fingers I have gathered for my spells She said.

Why have you got fingers? Who do they belong to? I asked shocked.

I got them from the cemetry. She said.

I am the new victim of you she said laughing evil at me.

Then her face changed to the woman I had just attacked before I stole the bag. The woman near Westminster Abbey.

Or am I your last victim? Her hair was now blonde and her appearance changed completely to another girl.

She began to cry and use a different voice. A voice of the other woman.

How could you attack me like that? Why? What harm did I do to you? She said crying.

Her face was horrific with bad cuts and bruises all over her face where I had attacked her. Blood poured from her nose.

Then began tears of blood.

She stood up and came over to me. Before me stood my previous victim. Then she pointed at me.

Lightning passed through my body and I felt paralysed.

Revenge revenge for all your victims is upon you. Now is the time for you to be the victim and for you to face fear and feel so weak and powerless just like you did with all them women. She roared.