DESCRIPTION

Min Yoonmi, little sister of Min Yoongi, is a small figured girl with long dark brown hair. Her eyes, not as piercing as her brothers, a dark blue. She is 16 years old. Her brother on the other hand, hair dyed jet black, piercing dark eyes, and 22 years old. Her brother, if you haven't noticed already is Yoongi, or stage name Suga, from BTS. Yoonmi has always been kept out of the spotlight, even though her brother is part of world-famous BTS. If ever needed to be out with Yoongi, she wore a hat and a face mask that would cover up until her eyes. Yoongi did everything he could to make sure that his sister was not targeted by anit's or give people a reason to treat her like shit.

She's a sweet girl who loves music, just like her brother. She plays volleyball as well. She doesn't see Yoongi often, since she doesn't live with him. She lives alone, after a fight with parents. She works two jobs while maintaining a good academic standing. No matter how much Yoongi insisted, she would never take money from him. He went to the ways of giving her a credit card, which she refused to use; leaving the balance at exactly $0.

Even though his cold nature might make you think otherwise, Yoongi doughted on his sister, even to the point of somewhat smothering her. The other members of BTS watched over her the last 6 years, making sure she was okay. Anything that she could not talk with Yoongi about, she would go to Seokjin or Namjoon about. Since her real parents do not act like parents, they do.

Yoongi does not like his parents, even went to the extreme of banning them from performances. Technically, they still had custody over Yoonmi since she was only 16, but that didn't change anything. Having seven older brothers was hard sometimes, especially if they were all protective. It's a load of work.

As I mentioned before, she works two jobs, which Yoongi is not aware of. He is only aware of one of them. In all honesty, she's pretty beat after the days, and doesn't sleep much, especially with school. Once in a while, she will meet the boys for lunch at their dorm or they would hang out at the dance studio. Her brother protested about public outings, which no one really had a problem with.

Most of you are probably wondering about how all of this actually started huh? It's something you'll just have to find out. What kinds of things is Yoonmi hiding from Yoongi? What IS it like being with all seven protective brothers? What happened between her parents and her? Follow me and you'll find out!

Please be aware that ages and times probably don't match up, this was done for the purpose of the story only. Thank you!