Auditioned

I was the last one to be called in since I was the last one to try to enroll. They called my name and I followed a lady in a navy blue skirt into the room. The room had a couple different instruments, a mic stand, and hardwood floors and a panel of people sitting at a table in front of me.

"Min Yonnmi right?" One of the males asked me
"Yes sir." I replied with a bow
"Okay, so what will you be doing for us today?" The female asked me. I backed up and stood in the red square.
"I will be auditioning for performing arts with Euphoria. I will be singing as well doing the original choreography." I responded
"Sounds good. Just know that we can cut you off at anytime, so just be ready for that if we choose to do so." The last person spoke. I nodded and waited for the music to start.

I started of the song doing well, since the first part I got the hang of thanks to Jungkook and Hoseok. The first chorus was even done well. I kept my eyes mostly on the floor, glancing up at the judges every once in awhile to try and guess when they would cut it off; they didn't look like they were going to, so I just kept going. I could feel myself tensing up slightly, so I put a little of myself into it, adding my own feeling to it. The next parts I struggled with, but I did my best not to let them see that. They did not cut me off, which I hoped was good. They dismissed me and said that they would decide on us and bring us back in shortly.

I left the room and saw the other girls watching me closely. A girl, I think her name was Yeona, stared at me, then came and sat next to me. I pulled out my phone and saw a text from Jungkook, "When you're done, let me know. I'll come find you."

"Hi, I'm Yeona." She introduced herself
"Yoonmi." I replied while putting my hand out to shake hers. Little to my surprise, she did not reciprocate. She instead got closer.
"I'm here to get scouted, not make friends. I don't know who you are, but you have a lot of nerve coming in here with us. Most of these girls have been performing most of their lives. Who are you?" She asked
"I already told you my name. Music should not be about competition though; it should be about the love for it." I replied while putting my head up. She did not speak anymore, but she left the seat next to me for one across the room.

After around 15 minutes, 5, including myself, of the 10 were called into the room and told to line up on the red line about 3 feet from the table.

"Yeona, Yoonmi, Sonha, Eunju, and Yunso. The five of you were picked out by the judges to be offered admission into the School of Performing Arts Seoul. Please accept or decline here on this paper. Congratulations." The lady spoke. We all bowed and thanked her before proceeding to the paper. I picked up the pen and accepted my admission. None of us decline, so we were all handed packets about information on the school, schedules, where to get uniforms, etc. One of the judges approached me before was able to leave.
"You are talented. Use your resources well." She said with a wink. I nodded and left the room, grabbing my bag on the way out.

I made my way out to the office area, where Hoseok had stayed. He was focused on his phone, so I decided to scare him. I snuck up beside him and plopped down on the chair, freaking him out in the process.

"Yah! Why would you do that?!" He yelled
"I got in Hobi..." I said while trying not to cry. He took the packet and started to skim it. Before I could stop it, I was crying again. One of the secretaries approached me and lead me to get my uniform. I came out dressed in the signature yellow uniform. Hoseok snapped a picture.

"I'm gonna send this to Yoongi, then maybe he won't be so mad." He laughed.

I remembered that I had to text Jungkook back.
"I'm out and I made it in! Where do you want to meet?" ~Me
"Congrats! We can meet by the office, It's assembly today, so it's okay if I sneak away." ~Jungkook
"What about Hobi? He's here with me." ~Me
"Tell him that he can leave, you can stick around with me today. I'll teach you the ropes." ~Jungkook

I told Hoseok about me staying with Jungkook and he left me to find him. I walked out of the office, bag and phone in hand. I slipped my facemask back on and made my way to wear I thought the gym was. I spotted Jungkook sitting on a table and ran over to him. He hugged me and I took a seat next to him.
"Yellow looks good on you." He said
"Thanks. It's all thanks to you guys that I was able to get in." I responded
"Yeah, that's what I wanted to talk to you about actually. Everyone was in a panic this morning when they couldn't find you both. It scared Yoongi, he thought that something happened to you. What were you thinking? But listen too, I'm not here to scold you." Jungkook spoke with a sterner tone
"I couldn't sleep last night, got up to get water, and started to talk with Hoseok. He offered to teach me the rest. He asked me if it was important to me. I'm sorry also. I was selfish with you. I know that you're tired and I still asked for you to help me. The same with Hoseok, I don't think he slept more a little over an hour. He wouldn't stop even after I asked him if he wanted to. I think he took an energy shot to keep himself awake. He gave me one too." I explained
"I figured he would. He's like that. He would go forever if you let him." Jungkook chuckled
"He said the same thing about you." I said
"Well, you should apologize to the rest of them when we see them later, but other than that, congratulations! You can stick around me today if you want, teachers don't really ever have a problem with it. Then you can go to your classes tomorrow, since your schedule doesn't officially start until tomorrow." Jungkook added while hopping off the table. I did the same and followed him back inside to where we were supposed to be. A couple of people eyed me, but didn't actually say anything.

~Yoongi's POV~

I received the picture from Hoseok and showed the rest of the guys.

"She made it in? Great!" Jimin exclaimed
"You guys know that we do have to talk to those two right? What they did was reckless. I'm pretty positive that Hoseok is running on no sleep and Yoonmi only has a couple under her belt as well." Jin spoke. Hoseok came through the door shortly after and dropped his stuff. 6 pairs of eyes, including Sungdeuk's, met his. He tensed up and came over to us apologetically.

"I'm sorry that I did what I did last night. I was not thinking straight. It truly was my idea." Hoseok apologized
"Don't pull a stunt like that again. We were all worried." Namjoon said
"I know. But on the bright side, she learned the routine and made it in." He said cheerfully
"Where is she?" Yoongi questioned
"She stayed back with Jungkook. They'll come later together." He explained
"Aish.. That brat." Yoongi said under his breath
"The most important thing now is that you're both okay. You both are probably exhausted though. You already know the dances right? Go take a nap on the couch." Sungdeuk instructed.

Hoseok did not argue, instead went to the couch and was asleep instantly.

That guy has to be more smart about the decisions he makes sometimes, Yoonmi included.