Fears

~Yoonmi's POV~

A little bit before class, I felt my phone vibrate. I flipped it over to see Yoongi's caller ID. Wasn't he supposed to be on a plane? I told him not to respond, but what did I expect? Especially after what happened last night, he will absolutely respond. I walked out of the room into the hallway and answered the call.

"Yoonmi, what's going on?" Yoongi questioned. I sighed and walked a little aways from my classroom, since I still had time.
"I', okay. Aren't you supposed to be on a plane?" I asked in reply.
"We got a little delayed. It's obviously not okay if you're sending me texts like that, expecting me not to reply? You should know me better than that. I may look and act like an asshole sometimes, but I give a shit. Why don't you be honest with me and tell me what's going on?" He instructed
"I was practicing for tomorrow and I guess a group of students heard, so they came to watch me. They liked it Yoongi, they really did. I went to class, then a smaller group of maybe 3 or 4 eyed me; then one came over to me, pulled my mask down and just basically talked crap for a few minutes. She told me to leave the city and school before I get head ahead of myself. It just made me feel like I was being counted out before I even got the chance to try. I want to try, but do I have what it takes?" I started to rant with tears forming in my eyes. I heard Yoongi sigh.
"Yes, this is what I was concerned about. Honestly, the only way to know if you'll make it is to try. You're going to be fine. You have me and 6 others to support you all the way through it. This is also the reason why nobody knows that we are related. It's not you, really. I've seen how Hobi's sister is treated differently, so I wanted to keep you out of it, especially how young you are. I have been talking with the guys lately a lot more and they have convinced me of a few things. Just hold out for a bit longer. I may not be in the country, but please text me anytime. I'll miss you too, even if it's only until Sunday. You'll be okay kid. We are starting to board, so I actually have to leave. I love you and I will keep you updated." Yoongi explained. I sucked up the tears after hearing him talk to me.
"I will be, you'll see. I love you too." I responded while hanging up the phone and going back into the room.

~Yoongi's POV~

Yoongi-hyung, we have to board now!" Namjoon called out at me. I hung up the phone and went over to the rest of them. "What kept you?" He questioned
"I had to call Yoonmi." I answered
"Ah. I figured it was something to do with that. Are you sure that you should be going to this fansign? Why didn't you try to get out of it; tt's your sister after all, as well as her first performance in high school." Namjoon pushed on. I sighed.
"I have idol duties; she knows that. She also knows that if I could, I would. I'm sure everyone wanted to go see her and Kook perform, but it just can't happen. Come on now, you said that we have to board." I said while walking past Namjoon to the flights gate. He knew that I wasn't completely okay. I also knew that Yoonmi wasn't completely alright.

As soon as I boarded the plane, I sat away from Namjoon, to avoid more talking on the subject, instead finding a spot by the maknae line. They were surprised to see me there, but never pressed on the topic, but bringing me into their antics soon after we took off.

~Yoonmi's POV~

"Alright class, as you all know, the showcase is tomorrow. I hope you all have been working very hard. Originally, I wanted to use this class period to have some students demonstrate what they will be presenting, but instead I wanted to do something a little more personal. Each of you will write me paper on your choice of performance. Make it personal to you. I will not be reading them aloud or sharing them without permission. Write about why this showcase means so much to you and why you chose what you did. Please bring that in Monday." My teacher announced.

I took out a piece of paper and a pencil to get started on my paper. I titled it "Fine", fitting for the song title. The first bit that I wrote said"Sometimes, we spend so much time thinking about others and losing sight of ourselves, which is why sometimes 'I'm not fine' and the situation 'is not fine'. You'll find out soon that I'm not all the way there, but I will find some way to be 'Fine'."