16th

This year I turn 16, I'm not having one of those huge parties were its all dresses and suits, those cost to much and are too formal... I'm having a small get together. The thing is I don't think a lot of people are coming but who cares right...

Like for my 15th last year, I just want the world to change that's my birthday wish. That the in the world everyone is equal in everyone's eyes, but it's hard to make that happen but I am going to start it by giving everyone a chance and not judging anyone by what they wear, who they hang out with, or how they act because it only matters what their like one the inside. It's not my job to judge people so I will start my with today.

But this year I wanted to add that my birthday wish has grow slightly by the fact that I lost my uncle and his kids now have lost their father and one of them has no memories of their father because his mother took him away from my uncle when he was only 5 months old, and I really really wish that no one has to go through this because I might not live with my father but at least I have memories although I wish at times I didn't know him and he would just leave me alone (I really hate him), I just really wish no one has to lose a lived one/s whether an uncle, a father, an aunt, a cousin etc.

But I also want to add that it's been over 6 months since my uncle died (He died on 2/2/2014) but it still seems like he's here...