Chapter 3: after the plan

Previously on this book:

BBAAMMM!!! The leader of God Dog has been... DEFEATED!!! And the author is too lazy to write the backstory!

 DEFEATED!!! And the author is too lazy to write the backstory!

Resume:

Paulo POV

When I was walking away from the "dog", I noticed Y/N leaving her hiding place. I should thank her later because she save my ass from "dog"!

The referee declared we won the fight. We cheered and shouted our gang's name. I'm glad the referee didn't notice(he noticed).

"Let's celebrate!!" I shouted at my gang. They scream and still screaming our gang's name.

When we left the Courtyard, one of my gang's member asked me,
"What's going to happen to her?"
"I don't know... Let's hope she's not caught." I said with a worried look.

Jin POV (aka the gangman lord)

Earlier, when Johan was hit from the face, I looked at the direction where it came from. Behind the wall, I saw a figure of a girl with (length) hair, wearing a winter school j high uniform.

I smirked a little. I thought something great to do something with that girl.

"Jin, why are you smiling?" A God Dog member noticed my grin.

"Nothing... I was only thinking something great for my plan~" I grin that made him scared.

Author's POV

6:47 pm, (gang's name) den

"What's next? A revenge plan from the Dogs?" a dyed blonde haired boy said, crossing his arms.

"We need a plan for their next attack!!" a black haired boy exclaimed.

"We need something to make that strategist an idiot!" a pink dyed hair boy said, chins on his hand.

"So... What shall we do, Y/N?" Paulo said looking at Y/N. She's just sitting in the center, crossing her arms and legs. She's just chilling.

"I think... One of them saw me..." She said, the members could see her sweat dripping on her face.

"What!?" They gasp and started ranting. They all wrecked the place and Y/N is trying to calm their asses right now.

"Okay, calm down... I know this is bad but calm down." She said trying them to calm down.

"Okay, you're the leader. So, what's the plan?" Paulo asked looking at Y/N.

"I don't know... Flirt?" she said with a smirk.

"The fu*k!? You don't even know how to flirt!" they shouted at you. They were worried if something happens to you.

"I could kick their asses!" Y/N said grinning evilly, the members felt something chilly in the air, making them nervous.

'It's going to happen again!' they all thought and remembered that time were    Y/N landed a punch in someone's face and half of his teeth were plucked out.

"Just kidding! I'm not going to do that!"
Y/N laughed and thought it was a joke. To them, its Literally not a kind of a joke to laugh at.

"What about the God Dog?" Y/N turned serious when Paulo asked that question.

"I don't know... Let's be prepared this time." Y/N said. "Never let your guard down!" She warned them.

Bonus

Blonde boy: Mark Kim
Bark haired boy: Mitch Kang
Pink haired boy: Gabby Choi

Paulo isn't originally the leader, he's just a right hand man. Y/N is truly their leader, they treat her as their young sister.