Three

(Time skip to car brought to you by spoopy jis)

I was looking out the window when my phone rang,you picked it up and awrnserd it "Hello?"you asked wandering who this was " this is Y/N correct" the voice began on the other side "This is the Columbus Hospital,Im sorry to have to inform you about this but,you Mother and Father have Been in a car wreck"the voice said,you were frozen still "Well are they ok!?"I said now worried " I-Im sorry Y/N they dident make it"the voice said then hanging up,I dropped my  phone and a tear escaped my eye then another you I was crying into you knees Josh looked down "Y/N who was it and what did they say?"he asked now worried "I-It was the C-Columbus Hospital,t-they said that my p-parents have been in a c-car wreck" I said as the car stopped,Josh walked you to the door and he came into the house with you,"Are they ok?"He asked while sitting next to you on the couch "t-they died Josh,they died"I said now blankly staring at the wall.

Joshes Point Of View

I could see the the worry in Y/N eyes,she just found out her parents died in a car wreck,she was crying in a ball on the couch,I layed on the couch and pulled her so she was now laying on top of me,then I put my arms around her and hugged her,we stayed like this until she fell asleep,me soon after.