Nine

When Josh and I arrived the man that was giving the interview said"My name is Kevin,I will be the one doing the interview",me and jenna went to sit behind the camera and stuff then Kevin said"Sweetie where are you going"to me "Sit next to Josh"He said,so I did as followed,Jenna was going to sit next to Tyler but then"Um what do you think your doing"Kevin said to Jenna "Sitting next to me husba-"he cut her off "No your not go,get out of the set"he said,she did and we did the interview,all of us pissed,Kevin kept looking at me,and put his hand on my arm one time.When we went to leave I had to use the bathroom,When I got out I herd "Hey Uhh Y/N right"I turned around and seen Kevin "Yeah.."I said "You must be so tired of josh"he said"Lets have some fun"he said "uhh no imma be on my way"I said,just then we heard footsteps,Kevin crashed his lips into myne i tried to pull away but he had his hands around my waist,pulling me,closer,I tried to scream and push him off me but then,"What the Y/N how could you!?"I herd Josh,Kevin let go and left,i stood there,crying.

Joshes POV

I went to get Y/N,when I found her she was kissing the interviewer Kevin,I said "what the!Y/N how could you!?"and ram away crying I herd her call after me but I can into the bathroom

Y/N pov

I looked everywhere for Josh,then I herd crying coming frome the bathroom,not caring that it was the Men's bathroom I opened the door,to see Josh,sitting on the floor in a ball crying."J-Josh"I said through tears"Im so glad I found you!"I said "why did you do that Y/N,why did you kiss him"he said still crying "he kissed me,I tried to scream but he covered my mouth with his,I was trying to push him away,but he was pushing himself on me"I said,"Well,OK then"Josh said "I would never cheat on you"I told him "I know he said hugging me,we walked back to the car hand in hand talking and we all left.