Chapter 8. The Rocky Road Ahead

Harry's P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Babe you have to eat something"

"Harry. I cant..." Pushing her tray of food away. Shes no longer on the feeding tube,And still not touching a thing.

"Please...Do it for me." I beg and plead.

"UGH! Fine you pain in the ass." Picking up a apple and taking a bite. Soon after eating half of her sand which. I eat the other half,cup of pudding,mashed potatoes,and her side salad,To not let it go to waste f course.

"Now,Was it good or what!" I saw cheery.

Her face goes pail as she holds her stomach and says-

"Hand me the bucket!!!"

Serena's P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I cant even hold my food down for 10 minutes before i get sick. I feel arms rub my back as i let everything come back up. Harry holds my hair,kissing my head as he tells me its alright.

"I'm so sorry.." Saying as i finish.

"Why in God's name are you sorry?"

"Cause you had to see that...this...Its embarrassing."

He takes a seat close to me on the bed,as he pulls me in his embrace,kissing my head.

"That's what I'm here for. Its never going to change"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Harry?"

He looks up from his book. "Yeah?"

"Can we go for a walk? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaseeee? I can do it!"

"I don't think that's a good idea...I don't think your ready..."

As i crawl to the end of my bed,I pull his face close to mine. I get close to his ear,Whispering seductively.

"Ill owe you..." I kiss his neck,tugging his hair as i meet my eyes with his,Winking and kissing his lips gently.

"Alright then! A walk it is!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I take step by step,Shaking as i do it. I'm going quite slow,But steady. Limping to prevent pressure to my right ankle.

I look into Harry's eyes that are full of joy,As i say,

"I'm actually doing it!"

Harry's P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oww!" Serena screams as the doctor pushes pressure into her ankle.

"Still a bit sprained."

"You think!" Serena screams,Causing me to smile.

"Well,Her ribs are on their healing process,And are looking well. Your ankle,Still slightly spraine-"

"Duh!" I have to cover both of our mouths. Her from saying another comment. Me-From laughing.

"Sorry" I say between giggles.

"Yes...So try and stay off of that. And your head,Is unbelievably well. I honestly didn't think you would come close to this progress. Your inflammation goes down what seems everyday,The clot is no longer clot,and your scars are healing great." I kiss her head gently as he finishes.