part 7

WHY DID GOD HIMSELF NOT COME TO EARTH?

God is far more superior to human beings. If God becomes a man, then He cannot be God. For example: God will not die, Man will die. God is not bound by Time and Space. Man is bound by Time and Space. Moreover, man has severe limitations. For example: Man cannot hear what the dog hears. Man cannot see what the owl and fly sees etc. if God becomes a man, it would mean that God became a man with all these limitations, which does not befit the qualities of God.
Some might say God can do everything and hence He can be God and human at the same time. Let us examine this statement. If God can do everything, can God be unjust? Can God lie? The answer is NO. If God wants to lie or be unjust, He can; BUT He will not. The reason is: the acts of being unjust and lying do NOT befit the qualities of God. So we can conclude that GOD will ONLY do things that BEFIT His divinity. We can understand that God becoming man does not fit His divinity, as it ascribes limitations to God.

WHAT WERE THE TEACHINGS OF THE PROPHETS?

The crux of the teachings of all the prophets sent by God can be summarized as follows:
1.Submit, Obey and Worship ONLY the creator who created us. (Worship the creator and not the creations). Do not elevate anyone or anything to the status of God or deny God. Allah says in the Qur’an, “We assuredly sent amongst every people a Messenger (with the command) worship Allah, eschew taghut (all false deities worshipped beside Allah) Then of them were some whom Allah guided and of them were some upon whom the straying was justified. So travel through the land and see what was the end of those who denied (the truth)” (16:36).
2.We are accountable to God for whatever we do in this world. Allah says in the Qur’an, “Verily to Us will be their return; then verily, for Us will be their account” (88:25-26).
Allah says in the Qur’an, “So whoever does an atom’s weight of good shall see its reward. And whosoever does an atom’s weight of evil shall see its consequences”. (99:7-8).

IS THERE A LIFE AFTER DEATH?

Ownership will always have accountability. An employee is accountable to his boss for the work he does. Everyone in this world, irrespective of their position is accountable to someone or the other. This is a basic fact of life. Similarly, our creator who is the REAL, SUPREME and ULTIMATE BOSS will surely hold us accountable for what we do in this world. If there is no accountability, justice can never be established.
Qur’an teaches that this world will come to an end one day. All the human beings, from the first man to the last will be brought back to life (resurrection) on the Day of Judgment and will be questioned for their deeds. People who have done good deeds and lived a life in accordance with what God has commanded will receive a reward and people who have disobeyed God will be punished. The reward will be Paradise and the punishment will be Hell. The life in Paradise and Hell will be eternal and never-ending. 

IS RESURRECTION POSSIBLE AFTER WE DIE?

Qur’an says that the God who created us for the first time will give us life the second time after we die. We all know that creating something for the first time will be difficult. Repeating the same creation again will not be as difficult as the first time. When God did not have any difficulty creating us the first time, why will He find it difficult to give us life after we die? Bringing us back alive after we die is very easy for God. Allah says in the Qur’an, “After that, surely, you will die. Then (again) surely will be resurrected on the Day of Resurrection” (23:15-16).