|•|2|•|

Izuku Midoriya

Status: Single

Birthday: July 15

Age: 6

Quirk: ------

----------------------------

~~~~~~~••••

A six year old Izuku was running around the house, playing hide and seek with his mother.

He was giggling around the house as his mother, Inko, patiently waited for her "hero" to come and save her.

She looked down, unsure of what to do. This morning, the doctor told her that Izuku has a 50/50 percent chance of having a quirk.

Inko was really nervous since the other kids at the kindergarten already has their quirks. The doctor was convinced that Izuku is a late bloomer so Inko didn't have to worry so much.

Although Inko really wants her son to make friends, she just wasn't sure if their neighbors, the Bakugo's, are a perfect fit.

Mitsuki is a good friend of Inko's, but her son, eh.

Inko shook off the thought as Izuku suddenly barged into the room crying.

"S-Sweetie! What's wrong?" Inko approached the All Might dressed boy.

"I-I don't know but my throat hurts! Uwaaahhh!! I don't like it!" Izuku cried, big large tears streamed down his face as Inko panicked and let her son sit down.

'Oh no! It couldn't possibly be- has my Izuku got his father's quirk?'

Inko began to sweat badly as she told her son to sit up straight and face the wall.

Shakily, the young boy complied.

"Mommm.... I- I feel like there's fire on my throat!!" Izuku cried while wiping his tears.

"It's okay baby, just do what mommy says and you'll be fine..." Inko tried to be as calm as possible.

"Alright, now, sweetie, I want you to face the wall and breathe in as much as possible."

Izuku nodded nervously as he breathed in, the pain even more worse now but he knew he had to endure it.

"Now breathe out through your mouth as gently as you can."

Izuku was now shaking, listening to his mother's words, he tried to relax, close his eyes and breathed out through his mouth.

Surprisingly, the more he breathed out the less suffocating it gets, hot and burning air was now replaced by a cool, refreshing breeze entering his nose.

He opened his eyes to see his mother staring in awe.

Eyes watery, she beemed,

"You've got your father's quirk!"

Eh?

What was that her mother just said? He's got a quirk? A quirk, a quirk, a quirk, a quirk, A QUIRK!

He jumped happily over to her mother.

"What is it ma??" The younng greenette asked.

Inko smiled proudly and pointed to the wall.

Izuku excitedly whipped his head towards the wall, there, on the wall, was a large burnt mark caused by what seemed to be fire.

Izuku's eyes widened. He can breathe fire. Just like his father.