Daddy

It was late on a Saturday night and Phil  needed to relax, so he pulled up a chair and swung his head back and thought about what might happen if he accidentally saw dan naked. Oh shit. He got a boner.

"Well fuck, dans in the other room I can't wank he will hear me" Phil whispered to himself.

"I'll be quiet" he continued. He walked into his room, turned around and shut the door. This is where a lock would come on handy. He silently took his pants of and got under the covers. Opened his laptop and opened his private folder. He put headphones in. He started slowly and got faster.

"Phil where'd you put th-" dan said as he looked up.

"Omg I'll be back" dan stopped for a second, Phil couldn't hear him. Dan crept over to the bed. He lent over the top of phils laptop.

"AHGHGG" Phils soul left his body for 0.2 seconds. He looked shooketh.

"Oh, was I not meant to see that, well it's a shame i like it" said dan. Phil was a bit tRiGGerD at this but went through with it.

"It ok I'll start slowly just for you" smirked dan. Dan got faster and Phil let out a small whimper. Dan lent in to kiss Phil but Phil was one step a head of him, them both kissing Phil started to unbuckle dans jeans. It got intense fast.

*ding dong*

"Why is the door bell going?" Exclaimed Phil. Dan started to sweat.

"Oh don't worry, u-uh it's j-just a package" dan rushed to the door, tripping over his jeans whilst he was trying to pull them up. He opened the door cautiously.

"Your package of anal beads, but plugs and dildos have arrived and I have them. Oh and the vibrators" the postman said with a bored look on his face. He handed the package over and dan slammed the door.

"Is that for me?" Shouted Phil from the other room.

"Uhh. Only if you want?" Dan replied speedily.

"Yes, *long ass pause* dAddY". Replied phil.

"Time to show me that Philussy" replied dan. Phil snickers and dan walked in the room with the 'toys'.

"Yay, should I be exited?" Explained phil.

"Yes child" dan replied.

"It's about to get kinky" said dan.

*5 mins later*

"HARDER, AGHH YES MORE, I need you daddy" phil said. Dan pushed it in further. Without even knowing dan and phil both came at the same time. They get cleaned up and ur ended with a forehead kiss.

A/N
Ok what have I done.