homestuck au

We all knew this was coming

Max- Maid of Rage is one who creates negative emotions within people. They whip up and stir up upsetting things within people. Throwing them into fits of anger or depression. They bring out the worst in people by creating the feelings they hate most. 

Nurf- Rogue of Doom would be able to sacrifice themselves or someone else for their team, taking their restrictions and sacrifices and transferring them to the aforementioned someone else. A Rogue of Doom would start out as acting very pessimistically, like most Doom players. However, they would have a lot of trouble dealing with rules and restrictions placed on them, and have quite a rebellious streak. 

Space kid- Witch of Space would start off spacey and distractable, believing in fate. They’d be practical and patient, thinking that everything has a time and a place and believing they know exactly when that is, even if they don’t always know for sure. They’d break the rules of conventional fashion, without thinking of why conventional fashion is what it is.

Nerris- The thief steals her aspect to benefit themself. Basically the Thief of Void steals the void to benefit themself. The void represents nothingness, the block of knowledge, misdirection. So the Thief of Void steals from the nothingness, the unseen to benefit themself.

Neil- The Knight of Mind would likely start the game as very logical and calculating people, hiding their wrongfully low self-esteem behind a wall of calculation. Alternatively, they could start off echoing their inverse of Rogue of Heart, and be very focused on ensuring the emotional well-being of others through the Knight's brilliance.

Nikki- Heir of Life would inspire energy and excitedness in those around them, be surrounded by only barely controlled growth, and grow to embody life. An Heir of Life would start out full of energy. They would seem to be hyperactive and barely controlled, bouncing off the walls and unable to sit still. 

Preston-A Seer of Hope innately understands Hope in all it's forms, and uses that knowledge for the benefit of the team. Being a Seer (one of the most powerful strategic classes) with the aspect of Hope (one of the most powerful aspects) makes the Seer of Hope an all but game-breaking strategist. That is, of course, assuming that they do their job correctly.

I'll finish this later