after hours #2

(Ignore this one if you don't really care about the world of powerpuff girl or gorillaz)

Going off the of my last post and jumping deep into speculation and guessing (and not being able to get it out of my head) let's say that the powerpuff girls and camp camp are in the same universe how well dose this work?

The rowdyruff boys where born in 1998 and assuming they came out at the same age the girls did at 5, by today they would be 27. Which would make sense going by there character design. The boys here are gathering doll parts and other weird stuff which I'm going to guess is ether for "him" or they've gotten into some weird stuff, and sense who I'm going to call butch is rolling the lower part of a shovel in a stroller I'm going to assume the latter.

What does this mean for the world of camp camp, honestly not much if anything it's just a really dumb coincidence or they thought of it as a one off joke, but if we start seeing "save us from him" posters I'm going to say called it.

But on the note of the "save us from him" posters if the powerpuff girls are part this universe then we must at least acknowledge that that means the gorillaz are also part of this universe now allow me to get completely off topic and start talking about hustlecup (which is the first gang green centric episode in the series).

So apparently the few original fans of the show that are still watching the reboot where kinda disappointed to see
1. The first gang green centric episode is in the middle of session 3.
2. They don't mention the gorillaz in any way, shape, or form.
3. Some people held the headcanon that ace was with the gorillaz throughout this hole thing.

Now let's talk about the third one, it can still work. The episode hustlecup came out on April 7, 2019 which showed all of the gang together, and is all around a standard episode for the reboot. Now let's talk about g-shock which came out on September 20, 2018 a hole year before hustlecup, which had no sign of ace. Indicating that he had left around that time or little before or he just wasn't there because it a commercial for watches.

Ether way if powerpuff girls are in the same universe as camp camp we have to think what would that mean for the world of camp camp, what if harrison could strike a deal with him to get his brother back or literally that's it. But it's in interesting thing to speculate about.