Chapter Four: Closing In

3rd POV:
(The day after (Y/n) left Ruby crying and disappeared.)(So two months and a half ago.)

(Y/n) was wearing nothing but a black shirt, gray sweat pants, and old running shoes, having walked several miles from Ruby's home, to no exact place, walking through lonely woods, as clouds were beginning to form indicating that a storm was coming soon.

Tracy had been following close behind uncharacteristically quiet and with an angry expression on her face, which (Y/n) did not notice or he kust didn't care.

Tracy: "Your a fucking asshole, you know that?!" She shouted at him as he didn't answer and kept walking.

Tracy: "Look I get it Okay! Maybe it is your fault that Pyrrah and Penny died, and that Beacon fell, and that Yang lost her arm and every shit that happened!" She shouted stopping as he did too.

Tracy: "But that doesn't mean you have to keep punishing yourself like this, I know you think that losing your arm and eye and weapons and even not being with Ruby anymore is something you think you deserve, believe me it isn't, because you just broke the heart the only person that could help you get through th-"

(Y/n): "Shut up Tracy.." He said surprising her as he kept walking, and it started raining.

Tracy suddenly went from surprised to angry as she ran at (Y/n) And tackled him, they rolled down a hill getting cut and bruises along the way, they stopped as Tracy started punching (Y/n) in the face multiple times.

Tracy: "YOU STUIPD, SELFISH, PATHETIC PIECE OF SHIT!!!" She shouted as he twisted his arm around her's and head-butted her as she stumbled back and he got up.

(Y/n): "IF I'M ALL OF THAT!! WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE!?!" He shouted at her, she wipped her nose which was bleeding a bit as she got up and tackled him to a tree, put her around on his throat holding him as she punched his stomach suddenly (Y/n), being stronger than her,  push himself forward and did a spin elbowing her in the face with his left arm as she backed up, they stood there for a second holding the part where it hurt, breathing roughly, Tracy suddenly wipped her face.

Tracy: "BECAUSE I CARE ABOUT YOU!!" She said as she came up and pushed him back a bit.

Tracy: "WHY CAN'T YOU JUST SEE THAT!? I CARE ABOUT YOU! RUBY CARES ABOUT! NORA! REN! YOUR WHOLE TEAM AND FRIENDS!" She shouted crying.

(Y/n): "Please...don't.." He said as she got angry again and grabbed him by the throat, slamming him on the tree.

Tracy: "YOU IMBECILE! REGRET AND GUILT HAVE MADE A WALL BLOCKING YOU FROM THE WORLD! BLINDING YOU AND STOPPING YOU FROM MOVING FORWARD! WHERE'S THAT CONFIDENCE THAT'S HAS HELPED YOU OVERCOME ANYTHING?!" She shouted looking him in the eye crying.

(Y/n): "Tracy...I lost." He said painfully, Tracy let go of his throat and he slid down the tree, Tracy kneeled down to his level and put her hands on his shoulders.

Tracy: "I know (Y/n)...and because of it you lost two dearest friends, your weapons got destroyed, Beacon Fell, and we all got hurt...Some worst than others...." She said looking down at his arm.

Tracy: "And believe me I understand you...your in a lot of pain, both physically and emotionally...But as painful as it may be right now, you have to fight it! Overcome it! You can't dwell on what you've lost! What's gone is gone forever! But you have to remember what you still have! WHO! You still have!!" She shouted at him as she let go of him, he looked at her with a saddened expression and then he started using his fingers from his left hand like he was counting something, which caught Tracy's attention.

(Y/n): "I...I still have Nora...and Ren... and Jaune, and Sun, and You, and...My Girls..." He said looking up at the sky as he clenched his fist and started crying again.