chapter 1

"Anabella wake up your gonna be late to school !" my oh so loving and caring mother yelled from outside my bedroom door. I slowly rolled over to my phone to see it 7:00.

I got out of bed and ran to my own bathroom and quickly took a shower and washed my hair with my vanilla shampoo and matching body wash. I got out of the shower and put my long brown hair into a messy bun and looked at myself in the mirror.

I had brown hair and blue eyes i guess you would say I was pretty but I hide it behind big glasses and baggy shirts. I sighed at my reflection after seeing a big bruise on my side and on my arm.

~~~~~~flashback~~~~~~

I get off the bus making my way to my locker ignoring the stares and names I get walking threw. I was staring at the ground walking in till i hit a wall then realized there wouldn't be a wall in the middle of the hallway so I look and see an amused/angry looking jock. " watch were your going freak" I hear him say as I try to walk away in till I feel a hand wrap around my arm with a death grip pulling me back " did I say I was done talking to you!" he snaps as I look down in fear. I feel a sharp pain go through my stomach and fall to the ground holding my side where he punched me. I curl in a ball as they start kicking me and throwing my stuff down the hall. After what felt like years the bell rings and they all stop and kick my books at me as they go to class. I crawl over to my books and slowly try to get up. i get to me feet and go to the bathroom and puts make up on the big bruises on my face and arm. I make my way to the office and tell them im sick and dthey let me go home, not asking questions, but what they dont know, is that im dying inside...

~~~~end of flashback~~~~

i close my eyes holding back the tears. I've been bullied since I was in the 9th grade. I guess I'm the schools punching bag. I walk back to my room and put on black skinny jeans and a red and blank long sleeve plaided shirt on over my bra and white tank top. I quickly put on my red converses and my black hipster glasses on and ran down stairs grabbing myself a breakfast bar.

I made it to school right before the bell rang telling students to go to there class. ' fan-fucking-tastic I was late to school on my first day if senior year' I head towards my locker to see the one and only football captain and which is the biggest player of all times Derek McDaniel right in front of my locker making out with the schools slut I mean the captain of the cheerleader team.

"hey freak! why are you watching us do you wanna join or something or are you that in love with that your actually stalking me"..
Anabella's outfit on the side