Chapter 12 Wait What?!:O

"Derek why?" he looks at me and just looks back at the road going way over the speed limit.

"Derek stop this car and explain...." before i can finish what i was going to say he interputs me " anabella just shut up please." he looks at me plling over to the side of the road.

" Derek how dare you treat him that way he is my.."

"Anabella i told you to shut up. now get out of the car" i get out and he fallows coming over to my side.

" I didnt mean to get angry i just.." he trails off looking at the sun setting. he signs

" I just got jealous"  aww he got jealous... wait what?!? i look at him leaning against his truck. wow hes so hot.

" Derek why did you get jealous we are just friends." he doesnt look at me and gets back in the truck, i climb in after him and but in  my headphones to tune out any room for converstation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

We pull in my drive way and i start to get out till i hear Derek

" Don't go Friday."  who does he think he is telling me what to do?

"to bad im going" i get out and slam the door.

"Anabella wait" he yells and gets out coming over to me grabbing my wrist.

"please don't go Friday"

"Derek I am going and thats" before i can finish im cut off by Dereks lips on mine... Wait What?!

I'm so mean. Anyways im really sorry i haven't updated any :,(

I want to thank everyone that has voted for my story and has started following me ya'll are awesome. Anabellas house is on the side and the video is by Ed Sheeran thats my favorite song this week>.<