♔ T H I R T Y ♔

♔ R Y K E R ♔

R Y K E R

2 MONTHS LATER

"You've been asking this non stop and yet I tell you over and over, I've checked the tickets of every person there and they all have normal names." Dimitri tells me while I sit next to him at hack spot.

"He said they left, obviously someone's name has to be a bit off!" I shout while abruptly getting up, making the rolling chair slide back.

"Relax, we'll find her."

"Two months! She's having the baby soon, if not already!" I tell and run my hand through my hair.

"Hey man, we'll find her. You nor I have stopped looking at possibilities at where she could be. Now go and clear your head , if your head is clear, we'll have a better chance of finding her. Go take a breather." He calmly says while he has a hand on my shoulder.

I nod before walking out, grabbing the papers of all the tickets. I go outside and sit down on the curb, I take a deep breath before grabbing the papers and looking at the names of all the tickets. I start getting irritated not being able to find them, I throw the papers and close my eyes.

FLASHBACK

"Tell me about your time in the psycho ward." I ask Persephone while we lay in bed after 5 amazing rounds.

"Well, it wasn't enjoyable obviously," She chuckles, "I made quite the impression though. Although, I'd still get punish when I was too out of line, they'd take you to a room and tie you to a chair. Then get a little rag and squeeze the water out the rag to where they wanna electrocute you. And they'll do that till they find fit."

"Were you always there?" I ask while rubbing her arm.

"No, but I have been there a few times."

"How'd you escape?"

"I had found this little underground while I was doing my little midnight exploring. It was all dusty and had webs, I don't even think some staff knew about it. I found a small window with wood hammered to it. So the next day I planned on how to take it down and get out. I did."

"Impressive." I smirk down at her.

"Shut up and kiss me." She chuckles before I lean down and kiss her.

FLASHBACK END

Then it clicked, they didn't leave. She was here the whole time, and I've been wasting time! I run back in and go back to Dimitri.