Chapter 1

You woke up in the middle of the night, cause you heard screaming and crying from your parent's room.

You decided to see what it is so, you went to your parent's room then, you opened the door a little and saw your mother and father fighting...

M/n:IT'S BEEN MONTHS, WE HAVEN'T PAYED OUR BILLS YET AND YOU KEEP DRINKING ALL THE TIME PLUS, I ALWAYS DO THE JOB FOR OUR FAMILY!!

F/n: YOU THINK I DO NOTHING OH PLEASE I ALSO WORK AND MY FRIENDS ALWAYS INVITE ME TO DRINK DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND!!

M/n:I ALSO YOU WITH A GIRL LAST NIGHT TREATING HER NICE AND ME YOU TREAT ME LIKE A SLAVE!!

F/n:WHAT NO! I WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON YOU!!

M/n:OH REALLY *shows the picture in the phone*...

Your father was shocked...

F/n:WHERE DID YOU GET THAT!?

M/n:SOMEONE SHOWED THIS TO ME!!

F/n:I'm sorry please forgive me

M/n:It's to late,this isn't going to work out, let's just end this relationship..

F/n: No (m/n) please...

Your mother went to the drawer and brought out the divorced contract..

M/n:*signs the paper* Your turn to sign it...

Your father signed it with sadness.

M/n: We'll go to the court right now then, i'll leave with y/n tomorrow...

Your mom and your dad got ready and went to the court...

*Y/n P.O.V*

I saw everything I run to my room and lie on my bed crying so hard until I have fallen asleep...

*End of P.O.V*

As they arrived at the court your grandfathers and grandmothers from your mom and father's side there are waiting for them...

M/n: Time to end this...

The meeting started with a lot of question and idk what's going on else in there...

*Timeskip*

Your parents are officially divorced and went home in a awkward time and they thrown away their marrige rings...

*Timeskip again...*

They arrived at home and went to beds and slept without even saying goodnight... But while your father went to bed first your mother packed her bags, then went to sleep...

The next day...

Your mother went to your room and brought, she saw you still sleeping so she placed your food on the side table and then tried to wake you up...

M/n:(Y/n), time to wake up...

Then you woke up and sat up...

Y/n:*sleepy voice* Goodmorning eomma...

M/n:Goodmoring dear,I have your breakfast(favorite food for breakfast)...

She gets ready the small table and placed it on the bed and then she placed your breakfast on the small table...

M/n:Enjoy😊

You started eating your breakfast (favorite food for breakfast)...

After eating your breakfast...

Y/n:Eomma I'm done...

M/n:Go get ready now we are going somewhere...

Y/n:Where are we going eomma..?