Chapter 5

While eating Taehyung reminded you that to be careful in the streets...

Taehyung: (Y/n), Remember what I said last night, be careful ok...

Y/n: Yes oppa😊...

After eating Jungkook gets ready the car while Jimin and Jin are washing the dishes and putting them back in cabinets and the rest of you are waiting in the living room.Then Jungkook called all of you that the car is ready, all of you went outside while bringing your stuff and Rapmonster is the last one to go out before he goes out of the house he locked the door. Then he went outside and went to car.

*Time skip*

After a few minutes of traveling you arrived at school ( the school where you study) you went out of the car and waved goodbye to your brothers and you went to your class ( your section)...

*Time skip*

After school you went to the canteen first before leaving cause you were thirsty and you bought juice (your favorite juice) and then you put on your kumamon face mask and put the cover down to your chin so that you can drink , after drinking your juice , you throwed it to the trash can and put the cover of the mask back to it's position then went outside the school and start walking home...

While walking home you were having a great time so many people greeted you nicely you even saw a food stand with your favorite snack and you can feel the fresh air...

*Time skip*

When you arrived at home you opened the house with the keys you enter the house and closed the door from behind you. Then you went to your room , you placed your bag on your bed then went to your closet and grabbed some house clothes ( favorite house clothes) then you went to the little corner where no one will see you naked. You change into your house clothes and you placed your ID at your side table drawer then you went outside your room and placed your dirty uniform in the basket. You went back to your room and opened your grabbed your books and notebooks and start doing your homework...

*Time skip*

After doing your homework you went downstairs and went to the kitchen and grabbed a snack (favorite snack) and Orange juice and went to the living room you placed your snacks and drink on the little table. Then you went to the little drawer and picked a movie , you grabbed the movie that you want to watch. You first open the tv and set it to DVD mode you placed the CD (favorite movie) in the player and the movie started playing. You sat on the couch and start watching the movie...