Eight

—October 31—

Yoongi was standing outside the back entrance at the venue he was performing at. It was at the same place he had taken Jimin on Monday. He was currently waiting for Seokjin, Namjoon, Hoseok and Jimin to come meet him so Yoongi could take them backstage. When he had told Hoseok about his career—Namjoon already known—he had reacted better than Yoongi expected. He had been upset, of course, but was more happy for the older male.

Jimin's familiar car pulled up where Yoongi told them to come. From what he could see, through the tinted windows, was that everyone dressed up. Yoongi had to suppress rolling his eyes at them. He parked the car before everyone got out, loud and bubbling with excitement.

"Hyung!" Jimin yelled, speed walking over to him. He pulled him into a quick hug.

"Hey, Jiminie," he murmured next to his ear.

Seokjin was the next to greet him with a light smack across the back of his head, messing up his hair. "Hey."

Yoongi scoffed, holding back a grin, "Hey."

Namjoon and Hoseok greeted him as well. Everyone looked joyful in their own way. They talked for a minute before Yoongi told them to follow him. They went in through the back door into a dark hall. The walk to his dressing room was short. It was one of the doors down a long hallway that lead to the backstage.

Yoongi opened the door for everyone to go into the small space. There were a few chairs and a small couch so everyone had room to sit. The show started in about ten minutes so they had time to relax. While they kept talking about random things, he went over to his desk drawer and pulled out the passes for his friends.

He handed them out and Hoseok awed as he put his on over his head, "These look so fancy."

Yoongi snorted, "They're really the opposite."

A knock came from his door before it opened. "Yoongi?" A girl with long black hair and dark eyes peeked her head in.

"Hey Nari, what do you need?" She worked with the tech crew in Yoongi's department so they had gotten close.

She opened the door wider and only glanced at the others. "You have the list of songs you're preforming and everything, right?"

"Yeah, thanks for putting it in here."

Her cheeks went red. "No problem," Nari said before quickly leaving, not giving Yoongi time to respond.

"Can we see the list?" Hoseok asked immediately.

He looked at everyone else and they all seemed interested to see it too. "Yeah, sure."

Yoongi was still standing so he got the list out fast. It was folded up neatly although some ink had smeared on it. He passed it to Hoseok, who opened it and had everyone gathering around him. They all read it, interest shining on their faces, clearly even more pumped to see their friend preform.

"You're performing Mind Race?" Jimin asked, looking up from the sheet.

"Yeah, it's the last one I'm doing."

The others looked a bit confused besides Hoseok who questioned, "Isn't that the song Jimin danced to?"

"Yeah it is," responded Jimin himself.

Before any of them could say anything else, the intercom beeped, "Five minutes until starting time. Everyone please move to your designated places."

Yoongi took that as his cue to get moving. "Alright, lets go guys."

They all cried out dramatically, making him smile widely. They group left the room, Yoongi still ahead. Jimin quickened his pace to meet up with him. Neither of the two said anything while the rest of the boys chatted behind them. They all went backstage and the talking from the crowd was muffled by curtains. It was still loud and made Yoongi's chest pound.