This Is Weird

You looked out into the field and took a deep breathe you didn't know who this was and you were prepared for anything you walked out into the field you saw your opponent he didn't have his mask on and let's just say....he is so fucking sexy you couldn't help but blush you're sure you probably slobbered a little, is he even a teenager, "look at him!" A girl called out, "he is so fucking fine!" "She is so lucky!" You hear all the girls going crazy the guys were getting jealous you looked at him and he looked at you,  "LET THE MATCH BEGIN!" You both had the same motive you guys walked in a circle just looking at each other your eyes flashed blue, shadow...but can't he only create weapons, his eyes flashed red, Wait...does he...have the same quirk as me, you were getting a little worried but you stayed calm, "WELL FOLKS THIS IS GOING TO BE A WHILE!" You both stopped you stood ready and he stood there you took a deep breathe and this shadow came from behind him it almost looked like Tokoyami's, he does have the same quirk as me....but how I don't think I have any siblings....or any family at that. The shadow strikes down fast you moved out the way just in time, "WHAT IS THIS!?!" You looked around quickly and found a quirk, ok so Tokoyami's quirk can't work that well in the sun, you sucked in as much air as you could hold and blew it made a ice like shield you quickly took it and positioned it to the sun, you shined it on the shadow and it burned away, "WOAH Y/N MANAGED TO KILL IT!" "Come on Y/N-Chan you got this." Deku said looking at the match, "Y/N is going to have a hard time with him." Iida said, "how come?" Denki asked, "Well from what I've noticed....they have the same quirk." They all gasped, "but Y/N-Chan doesn't have any siblings." Deku said in disbelief, "well maybe she does and just don't know about it." You've been able to dodge some of his attacks but you have a few cuts here and there he has some too, he made fire come from his left side, Todoroki's quirk, you dodged it but your jacket caught on fire you quickly took it off and threw it to the side luckily you had a spandex crop top underneath, "so you have the same quirk as me." You said he nodded, "and you don't have much of a chance I know my quirk better then you." He said he had a nice deep voice but it wasn't too deep it was just perfect, "Well who knows." You ran up to him, I can't think much of my plans since he can read my mind I'm sure he had the same idea, he was about to hit you with the bar he had made but you remembered in training you watched over the footage after it was all over and saw the move Katsuki had did on Deku. You made it to him you shoot yourself up into the air and flipped over him you positioned your hand and fired at him he yelled slightly in pain and fell forward, "WHAT A SLICK MOVE!" Present Mic said the crowd cheered, "she would be wonderful for a sidekick she's a quick thinker and able to keep up." A hero said they started to talk about her and that almost got into a fight on who wanted her but someone managed to stop it. He got up and saw the back of his jacket was burned off, "no point in wearing this anymore." He took it off and had a black undershirt that was pretty tight on him you could see his abs you blushed a little but shook it off knowing this was no time to be gawking, "how come I can't look like him!" Mineta yelled and was about to cry a little, "oh shut up." Momo said. The fight went on but you were coming to your limit you could feel it and you bet that he was too, what am I going to do I don't have anything, "running out of ideas?" He asked you looked at him you couldn't hide that you stood up straight, "believe it or not I'm just getting started." You created a really long scarf it wrapped around your neck and you stood ready, "is that?" Kirishima was slightly shocked, "Mr. Aizawa's quirk." Deku said Aizawa looked at this and chuckled a little to himself, "WOAH IS TH-" Present Mic got cut off by Aizawa hitting him with his elbow, "don't say anything it will give away her plan." Present Mic nodded, he sent ice flying your way you jumped out the way he quickly sent acid towards your way but you dodged that too, "stop dodging my blows!" He started to get angry you slightly smirked, "well I'm sorry that I'm better then you." He growled slightly he punched the ground and sharp pointed rocks came out of the ground you almost fall on top of them but you caught yourself and placed yourself onto the ground safely you saw that he almost fell over, NOW, your hair flew up and your eyes flashed blue canceling his quirk, the scarf started to float everywhere you made the scarf fly over to him and grab him you pulled him over to you and you punched and kicked him you put him next to the line and made all of the quirks disappear from your body you walked over to him and smirked, "and by the way I had a plan ever since the beginning and it's called acting sweetheart." You poked his forehead and he fell out of bounds, "THE WINNER IS Y/N!" The crowd went crazy especially your class, you walked up to the stadium and went to where our class was, "I'm back and alive...kinda." They all ran over to you, "THAT WAS AMAZING Y/N-CHAN!" Deku complements, "you were lucky to fight someone as handsome as he was." Momo said nudging you a little you blushed slightly and the guys glared at her, "well I need to go get another jacket cause I'm not fighting in a crop top that's a death wish." "You already fight in a crop top." Katsuki said, "...shut up." Everyone laughed you saw that there was another match, "but I guess I can watch this match real quick after all I'm going to go up against one of them." You all sat back down in your seats and watched the next match.