Alpha (Part 1)

Yoongi's POV ( Point Of View )

First let me introduce my self I am Min Yoongi I'm an Alpha and my friends are BTS one of my friends brother is one too but I never knew who he was but he said he was his step-brother but There is a Legend on our packs we are known to be the most dangerous pack in the world but also our generation was that those Alpha's that used to rule this pack became the 7th Element Wolf trust me we were good but our faces looked frightening so they never thought of challenging us anyway my 6 friends are one of them too but they say the 7th possess the most power and I never believed it because I thought it was just a story but the 6 member is the one I do not know but he is one too well an Element Wolf but for me nothing has happened all of my members turned out gay not in a bad way j-hope got and omega that was in his pack but all the members got each other and they actually liked each other I was ok with it but I got annoyed the only one who did not get a mate was the 6th member I felt bad for him but not that much because me Suga-Genius theres only two words for me theres all to it anyways. I was running with my pup around the woods well not really he wasn't my pup but he was my little step-brother he was 15 well I call him pup because he basically is...to me anyways I was running around with him until I heard a yelp of another wolf and I smelled a beautiful arouse that led to that yelp and that's when my mind said ''Mate'' my brother wanted to go but I told him to go back to the pack.

( Here I Go with a different part hope its not really cringe to you readers cause first why are you here if you do not like it anyway lesssss goooo )

I go check it out and I see a beautiful white wolf that matched me (My Mate) with my soft pitch black fur and I saw that another wolf charged at my mate which pissed me off but then what caught my attention was my mates stomach it had blood and I could not help it anymore my anger grew more and more that my grey eyes turned red with aqua blue everything went blurry and I felt something heavy on my back and I opened my eyes immediately I turned to face my back and when I saw my eyes went wide my skin turned into red fur with a bunch of tattoos around my body but what was most shocking to me was that I had huge wings but that soon got off my mind when I heard my mate yelp again and then I remembered that another wolf was there so I went running straight into the wolf and made a protective stand and spread my wings so nothing can happen the wolf got frightened at the sight of my wings and the wolf said something but I did not quite catch it so I growled loud and said:

Yoongi:Say it louder before I rip your throat off. I show No mercy to people who hurt what's mine. (I was having none of it I don't know what got into my mind all I thought about was to kill him and see what was wrong to my mate but I needed to hear that word that he said I saw he was gonna say something so I listened.)

Wolf: "Y-your an E-E-Element Wolf.....w-ho A-are you." He showed fear but I can also read what he's thinking all I heard in his head was that I was gonna kill him....but I really was for doing that to my mate but then again I know I'm a cold-hearted beast but wtf who would do that maybe me but only when necessary like now.

Me: First, Yeah I'm The 7th Element Wolf And this Wolf is My Mate which you hurt and he is my Master so run as fast as you can and tell your alpha that The Blood Moon Pack is asking for war and tell him that I'm the alpha so whatever happens IT'S HAPPENING WHEN I DECIDE TO DO WAR IF THEY TOUCH MY MATE ever again....now run~ along.... Pup.

With that the wolf ran off with his tail behind his ass and as he was gone I heard a low yelp from my mate and I turn around quickly and as I walk slowly to my mate he doesn't move I began to get worried- worried that if I lost him I would lose my mind so I did the first thing that was best I howled to my pack and said.

Me: (Howl) Meet me in the forest doc I've brought someone special. (with that I stop howling and hear a respond from the doc that he was on his way)