Alpha (Part 2)

Ok so here we go
Previously:
/he smashed his lips on mine-/
I kissed him back but I wanted more I whined and whimpered for his touch. I felt the need of my Mate to touch all of my body. I wanted him inside me like a piece of cake getting eaten by the birthday boy first. I heard Jimin growl and stopped. And I felt a grudge to pull him back on top of me to continue but I waited when he was about say something and I felt defensive with myself I couldn't help it I wanted to him to fuck me that I couldn't even walk.

Jimin: Yah. You need a punishment for not listening baby. But don't worry 😉 I'll fuck You tomorrow twice so we can get twins in that belly of yours. But right now I have to deal with someone right now and that is my brother. So be ready for tomorrow baby because daddy's gonna make you scream so loud the members are gonna hear and get turned on by that little voice of yours that comes out of your cute small mouth baby. And once I'm done you won't be doing anything because your gonna be locked up in our room for tomorrow for your punishment also. Come on baby I know it's hard to keep the heat down but get it a little grudge to stop ok baby come on let's go. (With that we go walking in the house but I turned into my regular wolf for some reason that typical color of darkness truly beautiful. But also because I wanted to sleep peacefully in my room with no silence. And also because the members know not to disturb me when I'm in my wolf form because I can attack real good. So we go in and the members were laughing for a while but when we came in I ran to Jin first and jumped behind him because I was embarrassed and Jin put me on his lap and I put my head under his foot but he removed it knowing he might scratch my nose.)

Jin: What did you do my son to make him like this Park Jiminie. (He smiled playfully. And Jimin responded back saying.)
Jimin: Welp. I told him some stuff he should know to be ready for tomorrow. And taught him a little lesson of how to whimper and whine in need of emergencies like this one. (He winked at the members and they all laughed I got annoyed and went to my room to sleep and it went quiet seeing me leave. All I heard was Jimin saying)
Jimin: Yah.! Yoongi come over here this instant you do not have permission to leave when told to remember I'm your Master like you said-. (I remembered but I also got so pissed because he was annoying me. Teasing me. Making fun of me for what he said to me earlier. So I cut him off by jumping off the stairs and running to him growling in a pissed way. Because like I don't like being a person who gets fun of ESPECIALLY by my own mate mostly Master. But I tackled him to the ground and bit him hard and he made a hurt expression and whimpered because I bit him and all the members were trying to stop me from biting him more when finally I heard the words I was looking for.)

Jimin: I'm sorry baby. I'm sorry ok. Please stop biting me your hurting me. (With that I let go of him and the members were all shocked and scared because that already meant for their 160 list of what not to do to me. I stormed off growling outside who knows where. The boys came running to me to stop me and when I heard two Clack sounds I immediately turned around with an angry expression that said 'I know you did not just do that shit' and they had an expression of 'oh yes we did.)
Jin: Come on. Dog Walk Time. We are all gonna transform into a wolf well some of us like Namjoon is turning into one so I can walk him so here's the list:
Wolf List:
Namjoon
Taehyung
Kade (J-hopes bf)
Yoongi
And the People walking you is:
Namjoon:Jin
Taehyung:Jungkook
Kade:J-hope
Yoongi:Jimin
There all done everyone ready. (Everyone got leashed up and they all went walking but Jimin said he needed to grab something so I stayed behind with him because he was the one walking me mostly all of us got paired up with our mates. I hate it. I soon popped out of my thoughts when Jimin said come one let's go catch up. My leash was a chain and my collar was a freaking punk collar with chain spikes. Around it like I look good and scary but like do you really need to exaggerate. We ran to catch up to the boys so we can go to the dog park. Like always but I was walked by Jin and Namjoon mostly because Jimin was always busy and that is why I never knew who he was only the boys and once we reached the park.)
Jin: Ok listen up boys and.....wolfs we are gonna let them play with other dogs just a reminder don't forget your bigger than all the dogs so please keep in mind especially you Yoongi DO NOT KILL THE DOGS. Ok we are done leashes need to be released. Have fun and Namjoon you stay with me only when you see a girl or boy go play with the dog or stay here k.
(We all played with our Masters instead expect for me I layed Down on the tree with a lot of shade and just watched the members play with each other. But Jimin seemed to have been talking to a girl and I gotta admit she was pretty but I got pissed and growled under my breathe and I saw she had a dog with her so why not beat it and tell him to take his owner away from my Master. So I went and this happened.)
Jimin: Wow. Your so pretty wish I had a girlfriend like you but sadly I can't.
Girl: Oh. Why so-.
(I came running and barking and went straight for the dog.)
Yoongi: (barking) TELL YOUR OWNER TO BACK OFF MY MASTER BEFORE I MAKE YOU INTO A LEAF PUP. (I attacked it with my mouth and the dog whined for help and then all the dogs looked at us and went running towards us even the boys and the members in wolf form I didn't let go and the girl was trying to take me off him by saying Stop....Please bitch don't say stop to me I won't stop unless it's my Master. None of the dogs could separate us until I heard Jimin.)