|12| - Back in the game

A month later...

Ellie hasn't really been in contact with her brother, she's been mostly trying to keep up with her own life.

It was around 10 pm when she was walking through an empty street of Seoul. She was on her way to the library and she had that weird feeling of someone walking behind her, but when she turned around, she didn't find anyone.

So she continued her way down the street, but after a while she could hear footsteps. She turned around only to be met with a strong chest and someone's hands trying to cover her eyes.

"What are you doing?! Let go!" she screamed, trying to get out of the person's grip but the fucker was too strong.

"Sorry Ellie. But orders are orders," the man said and made her walk the opposite direction.

"What the fuck, Taehyung? Stop squishing me and I'll go with you willingly."

"I don't know Taehyung," he mutters, his large, strong hands grasping her shoulders hard enough to make her yelp.

"I'll slap you again once my hands are free."

"No, no slapping!" the man yelled but even thought she warned him before, he didn't listen so she started spinning around and tried to twist his hand off of her but he simply let go and grabbed her by her arm again.

"A good one," he said.

Up the road, there was a car which they entered and he finally put the thing that was covering her eyes off of her face.

She opened her eyes only to be met with a man who was holding a gun close to her face.

"Why the fuck all of this again?" Ellie sighed as he saw the well-known man sitting in the car.

"Shut the hell up, Ellie," says Jeon Jeongguk. "If you scream, I'll shoot you."

"Not this again," Jimin who was sitting next to that idiot facepalmed himself.

"Welcome back on the boat." A smiley Jin peaked from the driver's seat.

"Was all of this 'I don't know Taehyung' really necessary?" She glared to her right side at Taehyung who seemed to be genuinely happy to see her again before but his smile now faded as she scolded him.

"You could have at least tried to act surprised." He rolled his eyes at her.

"Shut up all of you. You have some explaining to do." Jeongguk glared at her and pointed his gun to her forehead.

"Just shoot me already. I got no nerves to look at your face for the whole ride," she spilled the words at him.

"Oooh, you got it, Jeon." Jimin threw himself onto the person who was sitting next to him which happened to be Taehyung. It was something he usually did while laughing.

Ellie was calm, irritated to go through all of this again but still calm. On the other side, Jeongguk was furious. His blood was boiling in his veins, ready to explode. No one could annoy him the way she did.

At least they had something in common.

"Jimin, call Mina to wait in my room. I got no time for this bitch," Jeongguk said as he put the gun back to his pocket and stormed out of the seat to sit in front, next to Jin.

"Don't mind him. It's his time of the month," Taehyung whispered to Ellie and Jimin who all bursted out laughing while Jeongguk heard it all, but decided not to react.

'I'll make you pay for this, Elizabeth.'

_______

"You could have told me to come and I would. There was no need to sent all of them to get me as if I was a criminal."

The 6 men and Ellie were now gathered up in one of the rooms of their warehouse. The only one missing was Jeongguk who stormed out of the car and went upstairs to one of the rooms.

"I see that you don't realise how serious this situation is," Yoongi said calmly, but a slight disappointment was evident in his eyes.
"And you, not deciding to tell me about you and your father's meeting made me take actions."

"I didn't know it was that important. Otherwise I would tell you," she tried to defend herself but he ignored it.

"Since now, you'll be under my watch. One of the members will always make sure you're safe."

'Please don't be Jeon-' But her brother interrupted her thoughts.

"Jimin, go get Jeongguk. The rest can leave now."

They all left the room and Ellie's only wish was for Jeongguk to protest enough so her brother would let another man do it. In this moment, anyone would be better than Jeongguk.

She made her way to her room but of course the day could get even worse when she bumped into Jeongguk.

She wanted to at least say sorry but her voice got stuck in the back of her throat when she saw him.

He was breathing heavily, wearing just some robe which was exposing half of his muscular chest, which was covered with tattoos. His hair was a mess and a drops of sweat were visible on his exposed forehead. His lips were plump and swollen.

"Watch where you're going," he snapped and bumped into her shoulder again, now intentionally as he made his way to Yoongi's room.

Ellie stood still for the next few seconds, her muscles unable to move. Why does such an asshole like him have to be so attractive.

She then managed to move her body somehow and made her way next to one of the rooms when the door suddenly opened and a girl with blonde hair went out. She completely ignored Ellie's presence.

'Did they just- .'