Jealousy (Simon X Markus)

Warning: Shitty and a little sad.

________________________________

Simon smiled, they'd won, peacefully for that matter. Simon's smile fell when he saw North with Markus, their hands together, synthetic skin retreating where their hands met, sharing a gentle kiss. He felt a sadness stir within him, mixing with a boiling anger to create a painful jealousy. Simon had felt emotions he didn't know existed for androids, deviant or not, when Markus had fallen into Jericho. His crush for Markus had blossomed into love when he had been left with nothing but his thoughts and emotions at Stratford Tower. The only thing that drove the blond home to Jericho was the thought of seeing his secret crush again. Simon let out a pained sigh and disappeared into the crowd. His head down he passed through the mass of androids in the direction of where Jericho once rested.

Simon sat hidden behind large wooden crates, allowing his synthetic tears to fall silently. His black mask pulled up to just under his eyes. Blue eyes looked over to where Jericho once sat. Simon had started to regret becoming deviant, he'd lost so much because of it. His human family, his home, his friends and now Markus. The blond gently ran his hand over the thirium pump implanted in his chest, his heart. A small, pained laugh escaped Simon's lips at the concept, his artificial 'heart' had been broken over and over, he begun to doubt he had one anymore. Yet when he pressed fingers against where it was positioned he felt the steady rhythm of its beat.

The rain had started to come down in sheets, soaking the few people who were out. A young-looking android was stood in front of a glass window displaying multiple TV screens, a black piece of cloth covering half of his face. The screens displayed the leader of the androids. A man stood on the opposite side of the empty street, concern clear in his unique eyes as he watched the android. He crossed the street and stood next to the blond android. The two watched the screens in silence, the harsh rain beating down heavily. After a while the taller of the two noticed a patch of deep blue on the android's shirt, his heterochromatic eyes widened with shock as he moved to stand in front of the blond, pulling down his mask to reveal Simon. Eyes glazed over he saw Simon's closed hands concealing a dull blue hue. His thirium pump. His heart.