2

"Wait Jungkook-"

Jimin breathed out as he removes his head from the younger's chest whose arms were circled around his body, refusing him to let go.

"No! They're here to ruin our alone time!" Jungkook whined and Jimin smiled, successfully getting out from the boy's vine-like arms.

"Kookie, we cuddle every night." Jimin says and walks to the door as the knocking knocks on the door repeatedly, hearing running footsteps before him.

"So much hate if it's Jin hyung." Jungkook rolled his eyes and immediately smiles as he receives a playful and soft punch on his arm.

"Shut up~ we both knew that he'd come around after thirty minutes." Jimin says and opens the door, only to be met with a hug.

"Jiminie!!! I missed you! Your brother missed you." Jin exclaims and bear-hugs his younger brother who happily returned the hug, ignoring the "stares" he's currently receiving from his boyfriend.

"Samchon, Taewonie missed you lots!" The five-year old boy ran from his father's legs and jumps on his uncle who laughed at his cuteness.

"Aw, I missed you too a lot monkey." Jimin smiles and hugs his nephew who was secretly glaring at Jungkook.

Jungkook rolls his eyes but his heart couldn't handle the cuteness radiating from the kid.

"Jimin hyung, this kid is-" Jungkook opens his mouth to complain but the kid beat him to it.

"Samchon! Let's make the cupcakes together!" The two then cheered together and entered the household.

"I don't like the idea of that kid liking my boyfriend." Jungkook huffs and receives a slap on his back.

"Yah Jungkook! Don't talk about my child like that." Jin scolds and told him that Taewon might have a crush from his school that may have made the younger happy.

"Oh yeah, were you two fucking a while ago before we arrived?" Jin stops in the living room, turning to Jungkook who had a tiny grin.

"I wish." Jungkook replies.