Chapter 18-The Rebirth of a Rival

(Izuku POV)

   "So Momo, want to go stop a cafe or something like that?" She instantly became excited and nodded her head, "Alright. Then lets go," I walked in front of her and led the way to the only cafe I knew around here. "So Izuku, when are we going to get there?" Momo asked after 5 minutes of walking, "Soon. But that's all you're gonna hear, since it is a surprise" I explained to her. After another five minutes, we had arrived at a French/Japanese style cafe, and I led her over to an open booth, since the place wasn't really busy. "Oh Izuku, this place is so nice," Momo said happily as she took in her surroundings. "It is, I just wish you hadn't been on your feet so soon Momo-" "What do you mean?" She interrupted, "If you would allow me to finish, I know you aren't Momo, Toga Himiko." She started to laugh crazily and her disguise melted away, "Aww, I only wanted a small kiss from you..." She said sadly.

   "How are you already back on your feet, I literally threw you into hand man, you should at least be limping." I explained as I looked into her eyes with a steely gaze, "I heal fast, what can I say." She leaned towards me and prepared to take a kiss, I put my hand on her face, and pushed her back into her seat. "I'll only kiss Momo, speaking of which. What." I was holding her down to the seat by the throat. "Did you do to her?" I asked as I started to clench tighter, "I-I didn't harm her that much." I slammed her head into the seat, "Nobody gets to harm her, not when I'm around at least." I loosened my grip, but still held on to her throat, "Where is she? I will only ask you once, and if you answer me correctly. Then Maybe I Wont Kill You." I looked into her crazy eyes, with equally crazy eyes, causing her to laugh. "If You value your life...then you shouldn't laugh." "I know....but you just look so crazy now!!" She grabbed her face with a now free hand and started to blush wildly. "Fine, I'll tell you where she is....only if you kiss me" She blushed even harder than before. "No. Tell me where she is, or I. WILL. Kill you." People had started to look at the two of us, and say how "lewd" we were being. Or how much of a "Faggot" I was for being on top of someone in public, but I didn't care, I needed to find Momo.

   "Fine, shes unconscious on the roof where you first were." I immediately got off of her, "Your no fun Izuku" Toga whined. "No wonder, cause I have fun with my girlfriend, not someone who isn't." I walked out of the cafe, and jumped off to the rooftops where I first was with her, on the rooftop, were Noumus. But not the regular gray or white ones, no, these three were Darker Noumus, there was only one with completely black skin. But the other two, looked like they  were a copy of the black one. I landed on top of the building, which was surprising since I usually jumped way to high. Anyways, I had landed on top of the building causing a small cloud of duat to rise around me, the Noumus that were on the building, noticed me. Yet the two that were mirror's of the black one chased after me. The one that was chasing me from the right, opened its mouth and spewed flames at me, the other one, shot ice towards me with every step it took. 

   'Seems Familiar,' I thought sarcastically as I ran towards the one on the right, the ice that was coming from the other one. Impaled the fire breather, causing him to stop spewing out flames and disappear. I broke a chunk off of the ice, and threw the sharp end towards the one that made it, Causing it to disappear as well. The original Noumu looked at me angrily, I didn't even know that was a thing, but it did anyways. It started to move sporadically, and summoned three more clones of itself, "Well if that's how you wanna play." I was in front of the original Noumu, "Then lets play!" I yelled as I released my fist into the beings face. "I z u k u" The creature said, I pulled my fist back and jumped back, the replicated Noumu's kept on coming. Until the entire area on the roof of the building was occupied, but I was in shock. "T-Todoroki?" I questioned, 'why is he a Noumu?' Even though he had tried to kill me, nobody deserved a fate like this. "H e l p me, p l e a s e" The creature spoke, the hundreds of Noumu on the roof, barreled towards me at a fast rate. 

   "Even though," I ran through the center of the waves of Noumu, and towards Todoroki. "You're evil," A Noumu jumped on me and scorched my chest with fire, I kicked it off of me and took out at least a hundred of them. "Nobody deserves this," I got up and ran head first into the original Noumu, I tackled it to the ground and punched it in the face. I got up from it and grabbed its leg, I picked it up and spun around using the Noumu as a weapon. "So I'll save you," I said as I punched through the Noumu's head, the head flew off of the body with an insane amount of wind pressure. The clones of the Noumu all disappeared in an instant, "I'm sorry it had to end like this Todoroki." I said solemnly as I dropped the body, I knelt down to the body, "I pray for your safety in hell." I touched the creatures chest as to symbolize his passing, but what I wasn't expecting. Was his voice breaking through the silence. "I'M STILL ALIVE" I heard him say through the creatures chest, I fell backwards, my heart racing. "Calm down Izuku, don't go crazy on yourself yet." I slapped my face just to make sure I wasn't still dreaming, "Nope, this is real life." 

   An icicle went through the Noumu's chest from the inside of itself, Blood sprayed from the chest cavity of the Noumu, into an upwards stream. Hands grabbed either side of the Noumu, and pushed outwards, and out came Todoroki covered in blood and naked. I looked the other way as he got up from the cavity, I took off the remnants of my shirt and threw it towards him. "I have a better idea," he said, I heard the sound of a zipper and the ruffling of pants. "You're okay to look now," I looked at him, and he was wearing the Noumu's baggy pants while holding them up. "Oh cool," I said as I got up and walked towards him, I placed my hand on his shoulder, "I'm glad you're alright," I punched him in the Solar Plexus. "But this is for what you've done," I let go of him, causing him to fall to his knees and hold his stomach. He gagged and coughed seemingly out of breath, I kneeled down to his level and waited him to go breathe normally again. "I deserve that," He said as he regained his breath, "Sorry bout this Todoroki. But I've gotta bring you into the authorities," I looked into his eyes as I knocked him out with a chop to the neck. He slumped down to the ground, I picked him up and went to Momo, who was knocked out on the edge of the building. I put Todoroki next to her and got out my phone from my pocket, I dialed the only number that I knew.

   "Yes this is All Might," said Toshinori on the other end, "I just captured Todoroki." "Good, but may I ask Izuku, how did you do it?" "He was trapped within a Noumu, I killed it, but he was seemingly not in control of it." The other line was quiet, until I heard him again, "Is there any way that you can bring him to UA?" "Mhm, that should be easy, since I'm not to far away." "Okay, I'll call Nedzu and meet you there." "Alright, goodbye Toshinori." I hung up the phone and put it back in my pocket, I picked up the both of them and jumped off carefully to UA.

   I landed in front of the building, with both Todoroki and Momo safe, the principal was waiting for me in front of the main entrance to the building. "Ahh, there you are sir Midoriya, I've waiting since Yagi called me up. Now, follow me with Todoroki, you have to leave Miss Yaoyorozu, she CANNOT come with us to put Todoroki where he belongs." Nedzu said as he walked down the halls of UA, "You can just leave her in the nurses  office." He said as he presented the door to RG's office, "H-How did we get here so fast?" I exclaimed, Nedzu opened the door for me, I walked in and placed Momo on a bed. "Good good, now follow me. We are going to bring Todoroki to the secret dungeon." Nedzu said as he instantly became darker than normal, I gulped fearing what would happen to Todoroki....Even though...he really deserved it.

   He had brought me up to his office, "Um, sir. May I ask why we're in your office?" I asked the bear-cat hybrid. He ignored me and went behind his desk, he must've pressed something, since directly next to me the bookshelf opened up like a door. "Go down that elevator, I'll be down after you Midoriya." Nedzu had ordered me to do something, so I did exactly what was said. I steped into the elevator, and the doors in front, closed as soon as I stepped into them, one sequence of mechanics whirring and machinery clanking. The doors opened to reveal a normal looking room with a glass divider in the center of it. I walked out of the lift and towards a door that could be opened, I went in and placed Todoroki down onto the chair. I went back to the elevator as it came back down, it opened revealing Nedzu. "You may go now," he said impatiently, I walked into the lift, and when it opened I went towards Momo. 'Today has been a long day, I just want some rest and relaxation with her for the rest of the day.' I opened the door to the infirmary, and saw Momo was now awake, "Mornin" I said in English as I fell to my knees with my chin resting on the bed. "Mornin' to you too Izuku," Momo said as she started to stroke my hair.

Gonna be straight with you all, I Hope you liked the chapter. Peace.